Ratings for Arianna M. Andersen

I was in search of a new primary care doctor since I lost mine several months ago due to changes in insurance. I had injured my knee during this time and needed a referral to see my orthopedic surgeon, i was also needing current blood work ordered to check my hormone levels since having a total hysterectomy two year's ago. I have never been to a doctor's office where I was treated more like an inconvenience than a patient in need. I was not listened to and was made to feel very rushed and like I had no idea what I was talking about. All she wanted to do was blame everything on my stress level and to give me an antidepressant! When she left the room to get the blood work papers she said she printed, she sent her assistant back in with them and never examined my knee or finished our appt. When I mentioned I was expecting to talk with her about my knee so I could get a referral her assistant said, "well she's with another patient already, you'll have to come back for an examination first." A day later, I got a call from the Urology Center saying they had a referral sent to them by NP Anderson and had no idea why...I NEVER talked to her about bladder issues. I will never go back there to see anyone on their staff!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Arianna was smart, thorough, listened attentively and clearly communicated. I would definitely like to see her again in the future.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013