You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dean Spellman

no stars , participated with my insurance so I made an appt after 2 visits pawned me off to his partner Dr stepanian who doesn't participate tried to get me to pay him 2 grand without going through my insurance . had me go for an MRI / X ray / vascular dr / blood test for surgery only to find out from an honest doctor that what I had was something common that could be treated with one visit in his office!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr. Spellman is a great Doctor! His staff is very Proffecional and Friendly! I can't complain about the treatment I received. He also awnser all my questions and resolve my issues! Overall..I recomend this dr. and his practice!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

My wife had a appointment on 8/21/14 and to her surprise when she got there the receptionist said to her that he is not in and that she would be checking her foot.REALLY!! A RECEPTIONIST!! She was dead serious.When she saw that my wife was upset she called the doctor and the doctor spoke to my wife and asked her what was wrong with her foot.My wife said that she had a bump on top of her bone and he said to make a appointment to have it remove with surgery.What person in their right mind would do something like that.What doctor would tell someone to have surgery without looking at the problem first.STAY AWAY PEOPLE!!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

the best foot doctor that i have been to. I have had so many problems over the years and then i discovered Dr. Spellman. God bless him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Introduction to my session was how I under-payed for the service and how the Dr was firmly convinced to chafe so low a price (he was not happy). Poor bedside manner and disinterested in the procedure. The follow up session was cancelled as I was sitting in the waiting room. Final session went normally but at the end of it all the nail fungus is still there. Unless there is a genuine interest in resolving your issue I do not recommend having the procedure done here (could also have been the Groupon aspect of it).

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

I was pleased with the procedure due to the friendly laser technician. I had a quick consultation with the actual doctor after the procedure. Overall good experience, no complaints.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

The doctor really saved me. I never thought I'd need a foot doctor or surgery, however because of my genetics and bad footwear I was actually in need. It's now 6 months later after my surgery and I FOLLOWED DR's INSTRUCTIONS, (I can't say this enough, because at first I went back a few times complaining after my surgery, but this time I actually followed his instructions) and everything was perfect - he was right on all accounts. It was really hard to chose a doctor and what I've found is that experience wins. There were many doctors that paint a pretty picture and a lot of hype. Dr Spellman is just an awesome doctor he told me that the way he did my surgery adheres to the proper medical standards so it won't just grow right back as well being cosmetically appealing. From my extensive research I knew what he was talking about because the regular bunion doctors leave terrible scars and the cosmetic guys don't do the right procedure and it grows right back. Thank you Dr Spellman!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Visited him to take care of my daughters foot... We had no problems, good bedside manner professional and funny.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

I did a hammer toe surgery with him a couple of years ago. My foot took forever to heal and when I brought that to his attention hes answer was give it time. He did the surgery right there in the same room that he sees regualar patients. I did the same surgery with another doctor a couple years later and it was amazing. He had me in an operating room with a full staff. This guy is very unprofessional, not helpful, and disrespectful. Run as fast as you can!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Nice doctor, nice staff. Not the nicest office, but he took care of my very painful ingrown toenail and solved my problem, quickly and painlessly. Early morning hours are great.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Dean Spellman's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1979)

GHI
Oxford

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "no stars , participated with my insurance so I made an appt after 2 visits pawned me off to his partner Dr stepanian who doesn't participate tried to get me to ..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Spellman is a great Doctor! His staff is very Proffecional and Friendly! I can't complain about the treatment I received. He also awnser all my questions an..."

November 24, 2014