Ratings for Dr. Jerry L. Smith

very caring and helped me get better with new medication

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I have not had a good experience with Dr. Smith he does not seem to care about the patients well being, he doesn't allow diagnostic test as needed. I would not recommend Dr. Smith but I would recommend Dr. Musick another physician in the group, I got to see Dr. Musick for one visit because Dr. Smith was out of town and Dr. Musick ordered the diagnostic test I needed and proved there was a real problem with my spine, Thank the lord for Dr. Musick!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

All of the Doctors and physician assistants, at Siskin Spine and Rehabilitation are excellent caregivers. The staff show the utmost in kindness, empathy and understanding. They are professional and efficient. When I lost my Tenn-Care a couple of years ago, they were so helpful, allowing me to pay a reduced rate enabling me to continue being treated there. Honestly their caring treatment was not just life changing, it was life-saving. I'd recommend Dr Smith and Siskin Spine and Rehab to anyone suffering from inoperable nerve pain as i am, or any other legitimate chronic pain diagnosis. Like most serious pain clinics, a narcotic agreement is required and is strictly enforced.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Jerry L. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)