Ratings for Dr. Margaret Reiker

This office is the worst! I like Dr. Reiker, but I am currently looking for another internist.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Reiker has been my personal internist for 10 years and never fails to give me the time to discuss my issues and consider all options when taking care of my overall health

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Reiker's for 10+ years. She has every quality I would want in my personal physician. Knowledgeable; caring; kind; if needed, goes beyond book learning and puts the pieces together for a very personal diagnosis. Keeps abreast of what's needed for good preventative health for the 60+ age group, A very special, gifted doctor.

Submitted February 27, 2015

Kind and intelligent. Listened to all of my concerns

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Reiker is caring, compassionate and very knowledgable! She ranks right up there with St. Louis' best doctors. She is in high demand, but that doesn't effect her one on one care and concern for you as her patient.she is an outstanding doctor!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dri Reiker is kind and compassionate and very smart. I am very pleased with the service I get from her and her staff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Reiker was my first internist and she was by far the worst Dr I've ever had (and I've had a lot). She was distant, never asked my name (she just kept calling me "miss", I don't think she even knew my name), never asked how I was, simply walked in, demanded to know what was wrong, then left. She was so impersonal it was ridiculous. I came in with severe nausea and fatigue, she barely asked me any questions, insisted I was probably pregnant (the test was negative), ran some tests that all came back normal, then told me she didn't know what was wrong and left the room. Not only did she offer zero solutions or suggestions to help, but she didn't even seem to care at all that I was sick. I never received any follow up call to see if my symptoms dissipated (they didn't). I also waited an HOUR AND A HALF past my appt time to see her. If you want a doctor that will treat you like a human being and ACTUALLY treat your illness in some way, this isn't the place.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I have been seeing Margaret since she first started her practice. I will never change doctors ever. If I moved out of town I think I would arrange to make trips just to receive the best care I have ever had. She cares about her patients and it shows.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

She has been my Dr. For over 6 years. She is fabulous. She actually listens to you. She has never let me down. I would refer any one to her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

takes her time- great bedside manner and knowledge

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Margaret Reiker's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

HealthFirst