Ratings for Michael Simpson

1 star is not a low enough rating. I have had to live my entire life, even through childhood, with Rheumatoid Arthritis, connective tissue diseases, and other painful ailments. When going to this office Michael, who was falsely introduced to me as an actual doctor. denied me the right to a Rheumatologist, which is the specialist I've seen for 20 years and desperately need, based on a blood test. All while disregarding my thick health history and all of the clearly visible signs of my DIAGNOSED diseases. He is the most incompetent heath-care provider I've ever seen, and I should know since I have spent most of my life at Children's Hospital and numerous doctors offices. It's no wonder why he has to base something off of a blood test because he's not skilled or HUMANE enough to care to figure out what is actually wrong with his patient. Here's some clues... Swollen painful joints, huge knuckles, hypermobolity, purple extremities, the list goes on. Any person without a medical degree, and EVERY OTHER DOCTOR who has seen me with a medical degree (a REAL doctor) can all pur the clues together yet this man's eyes glaze over when you begin to tell you what's going on with your body. He didn't even know, or could pronounce, the connective tissue disease I have and here I am trying to explain to him what the medical condition is! If I were him I'd be humiliated over not knowing, do my homework to help my patient, and not deny them their right to a specialist they clearly NEED (common sense!) The staff is mostly friendly except you have to constantly call to remind them of things that they were supposed to follow up with you about. Each time I have been to this office it has been an absolute waste of time and I'm sure the State of California is going to love hearing about how this office keeps scheduling me for appointments, doing nothing for a patient with chronic and debilitating ailments, and then billing Medi-Cal for it. Michael Simpon you should be ashamed of yourself. No patient should ever have to leave your facility balling in tears due to the excruciating pain they are in and your absolute lack of empathy or compassion. I'm appalled that a person with such a lack of heart or medical knowledge is legally allowed to "treat" the public. I'm changing health care plans because I wouldn't even bring my dog to him!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016