Dr. Patrick C. Ryan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patrick C. Ryan

Dr. Ryan is fabulous. Super attentative to all patient's concerns. He will never leave a patient until he knows that he has answered all of their questions and put their minds at ease. Would recommend to anyone with vascular issues.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr Ryan is an excellent doctor he is friendly and curtious. He explained all of my problems with my legs and what he was going to do to solve the problems. He treats you like a friend that he cares about. I felt so at ease under his care bexause I know he cares about me as a patient and person. His staff are so friendly and curtious I love them all and thank them for all they do for me....Thank you Dr Ryan and all of your staff for the loving care you give me.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr Ryan is the best! I'm completely confident in his care. My wife is an RN @CMC. She said he is a "Rock Star" surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Ryan has a great bed side manner and is very patient and helpful. The staff are all very nice and will go above and beyond to help you with anything that you may need to make your experience at the office the best.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr. Patrick C. Ryan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Coventry Healthcare