Ratings for Dr. Peter A. Ward

My experience with him could have gone better if he had of had a more professional secretary. I was very displeased with the overall surgery... I had a bad experience with this doctor. His receptionist wasn't helpful either.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr. Ward is extremely knowledgable. I will go to him anytime I need his type services. I met him due to an emergency surgery I had to have earlier this year caused by a mrsa staff infection I got over my eye and was up against my sinus'. My first impression of him was not good at all. In fact when he finally came in to see me at 9:00 that night for the first time he was abrupt, rude and got mad at me and walked out. My first instinct was to be hateful with him and not like him. However, the next morning he came in and did surgery and did an excellent job. He eased up after that. I realized his bed side manners were not at all great but he is a dang fine surgion. He is just very serious and not much of a talker or jokster.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

The last person who rated Dr. Ward apparently came on a bad day. He is a perfectionist and treated me like I was his daughter....he doesn't pull any punches BUT you can be sure of one thing....HE really cares about the patient and the procedure and the healing of the patient. I had a breast lift after removal of implants. My breast didn't look this good when I was 18. His staff is VERY caring and helpful. Dr. Ward has a rough exterior but he is just a big Teddy Bear. I was told at one point after my surgery to give him a call on his cell phone, now what Doctor would give any patient his cell phone number? I have had a great experience and am SO happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Ward.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. is verbally abusive to patient's and what little staff he has there. I left because he was screaming at everyone... I wouldn't let him work on me if he was the last surgeon in town!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Peter A. Ward's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Delta Dental