Ratings for Dr. Michelle T. Chabot

Dr. Chabot has always been available whenever I needed her. Her knowledge is outstanding and her compassion incredible. I have had her for my primary care for over 15 years. My being a male doesn't bother either of us and her professionalism is extremely beneficial to our relationship as patient & Dr.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Chabot has been my PCP for years (I'm a woman in her early 30s) and I can say with complete certainty she is one of the BEST doctors out there. I agree that she is business-like; but I don't need her to be warm and fuzzy, I need her to provide solid medical advice; which she does competently. I've never had trouble seeing her when I was ill or for a yearly exam (which is usually scheduled at that year's exam). I'm most surprised by the comments about her staff. Marie and Heather have been nothing but wonderful to me; helping get my refills, providing samples and adjusting my appointments. I love that they ARE warm and fuzzy because when someone is drawing your blood or you call sick and need the doctor; I appreciate their caring personalities. I think Dr. Chabot has one of the best-run practices around; and I love being a patient there.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I agree with the previous post on the rude staff she employs. The "nurse" is actually a medical assistant her name is Heather and the woman at the desk is Heather's mother in law Marie. Rude &unprofessional both! If Dr Chabot feels it's necessary to employ them they really are best suited to clean the office after hours, where they would have no contact with her patients. They both tend to like to talk negative about the patients. Such a shame they are not replaced as there are so many qualified job seekers out there that would really represent her practice with much more professionalism than Marie and Heather do. Marcy BCBS

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Chabot is not warm and fuzzy, but she is a wonderful doctor and knows her stuff. Her staff on the other hand is awful. The nurse is rude and talks about you with other staff members while you're waiting in the exam room. I don't understand why Dr. Chabot would want to surround herself with such a rude and uncaring staff, and let them get away with treating her patients they way they do. It is also impossible to get a well visit. I've been waiting 3 years for a physical. The last sick visit I had there was a notice on the door stating "due to high demand you are only allowed 3 complaints during a visit". I am switching doctors. I’ve had enough!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

ok doctor, she'll listen to your complaints, but like another person said she seems to be in a hurry. she thinks she knows everything, and when you bring up something of a particular knowledge, she quickly dismisses it only because you're the patient not the doctor. she's probably only a good doctor for old people.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

My experience with this woman was extremely bad. She always seemed in a hurry. Once I was seen by her nurse practitioner on her day off and she ordered an MRI. Later Dr Chabot made me wait to hear from the nurse. I was Chabot's patient, not the nurse's. It took 3 days and 5 phonecalls to get test results finally from the nurse. She didn't seem caring at all. This is the only Doctor I have thought of reporting.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Chabot is the worst doctor I have visited. She never remembered anything about me when I went to see her, she took my file to her new practice even though I didn't sign a release, she mis-diagnosed a virus I had as depression and tried multiple times to get me to take anti-depressants. Finally, only after I insisted on new blood tests did she diagnose the virus. One of her assistants damaged a nerve in my forearm when taking my blood and another assistant had the nerve to ask me how my illness was when I ran into her at a store (where she was working as a cashier because she said that she didn't earn a lot working with Dr. Chabot!). Dr. Chabot is one of the only doctors that I have ever considered reporting.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

I've been to Dr. Chabot since she started. She is a very warm person, takes time with you is always right-on with her fundings. I refer he to all my family and friends. Her staff is the best also....

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

I've seen Dr Chabot for a number of years she is excellent takes her time w/ you and is very approachable and nonaloof. Great personality and always diagnosis correctly and refers to excellent dr's too. Her staff is great too!Never a problem w/ Dr Chabot. L.S

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Pays attention to me the patient. I've never had a male doctor nearly as attentive as Dr Chabot. Dr. Chabot is fabulous. She addresses my concerns. I'm old and healthy and want to stay that way. Dr. Chabot and I will do it together. Thank you, Dr. Michelle Chabot

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Dr. Michelle T. Chabot's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Milton, MA