Ratings for Dr. Calvin Johnson

He is awesome. I had another doctor that only wanted to give me shots in my knee. Dr. Johnson found the problem that required surgery. He did not give up! He listens and is patient.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Wouldn't go or trust anyone else. Gives you the information and helps you decided the best form of treatment. Does not automatically tell you that surgery is needed. Explains everything, just a sweet all around good Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I had a massive rotator cuff tear plus torn ones on front & back/ bone spurs, also woked on bicep tendon. It's been 5 weeks now, I did not have much pain with this , going to Theropy 3 times a week plus doing it at home , just keeping stiffness out of the area affected now, doing well, his staff is very good at what they do, thanks to Calvin & Shannon C, well done & God bless your team

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr Johnson's staff, facility and care are excellent! Very caring and professonal.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Calvin and his staff are truly professionals. From Donna- Head nurse to Dr. Johnson. It is obvious the patient is the most important subject. I was fortunate to have him perform 2 procedures and both are coming along very well. I truly wish he did hip surgery.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

He is one of the best. I had turned to him after injuring my knee and, I am almost to 100% . Had surgery in October

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Johnson did surgery on both of my knees 2 years ago and they are back to normal, completely fixed. Several friends had this same surgery from different doctors and their knees never fully recovered. I feel very lucky to have found such an excellent doctor who did a great job. He was referred to me by someone else who was completely satisfied with their surgery experience with Dr. Johnson.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Dr. Johnson was very caring toward us and explained everything in depth. His staff is awesome.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

I first saw a dr who tried to send me to work prematurely & it resulted in a contingency injury. I was awarded a change in drs & Dr. Johnson became my new dr for my fully blown knee. He (& his staff - Donna, Brian, JT, etc) are professional, kind & experts. I would not have the recovery I have had anyone else done my surgery. I trust Dr J & will always use him in the future! My mother was also injured the other day & needs surgery. I am sending her to him. He's an expert & truly knows his business yet he's not pompous. I can't recommend Dr. Johnson & his staff enough!!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012