Laura L. Luke

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Laura L. Luke

great office…..IT has taken a long time to find a dermatologist and I am so happy to have to found someone local who is very knowledgable and was able to get me a new treatment to clear my eczema

flag | Submitted January 9, 2020

Laura and staff are great. They offered to let me stop by the office everyday to help apply my creams as I am alone and cannot get the cream on my back or lower legs. They always seem happy to help and my rash is doing a lot better.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Great experience. Very friendly and took care of my concern in one visit. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Laura was great and able to get my son on a medication that cleared up his acne. He hasn’t had a breakout since. We also don’t have tons of cream all over the house like we had from our previous provider. Highly recommend. She also asked US how aggressive we wanted to be with treatment instead of others who have pushed things on us we weren’t comfortable with. She sees that everyone is an individual and has their own comfort level with things.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

I was surprised at what a nice facility that the providers have. Laura did a FULL skin check on me and found two melanomas on the first visit (which she confirmed by taking biopsies) I was amazed as so many people have looked at those moles and they have said nothing about them They both came back as melanoma and Laura and her nurse Vera got me in with a surgeon at a center to do wider excisions. I was in shock but I am so happy I went and will definitely follow up with her once I get through all of the surgery. I am blessed to have found her!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Laura is an awesome provider. She listens and never makes us feel rushed. We have never had to wait for any long amount of time (only once when we called and had a problem that day, )They still got us in and made room for us when I was up itching all night. It was worth it to be able to get in and have my problem taken care of ASAP!! We will be back.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2019

Laura diagnosed two melanoma on me recently and I am thankful I went to have a skin check with her when I did.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

Laura knows what she is doing and also has a great bedside manner. We are lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

New Hartford Medical and Laura/staff are great. I know I had one experience last year where waiting time was long but I will also say I have never felt rushed at any appt. Since they have expanded their staff I have never had to wait more then 20 min. I feel like they care and aren’t just about money.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Laura is an excellent provider in dermatology and primary care. She has done so much for my family and I. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Laura. You re the best !!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Laura L. Luke's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients