Ratings for Roger M. Fogg

Fogg is a joke. The other comments right on target. He cares NOT for what you need only for what he wants to give. Hes not my primary care np he was just filling in and without talking to me at all took away my pain management gave me pill ive never had before when I asked him why he said "its my perception pad" When. I returned to inform him the new pill were not working he simply said "if you dont like it go somewhere else" he is sleezy and rude and arragent

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Just find a real doctor! He is only into his drug people who he gets kickbacks from for prescribing to patients. He does what he wants to you,not for you and dont listen to your issues. He will pretent to but ultimately its what he wants to do with you and that usually means prescribing some odd medicine he just had a rep in on. His staff looks muserable and he goes through them it seems quickly. The other gal np in there is great! I would suggest her if you have to go there,but pls beware that he just doesnt know much.also you will always have a billing issue and even though theyre paid in full you will get bills forever for that dosmthey just dont know what they are doing there. His male nurse is one of the oldest male nurses ive seen so gery cruel and rude. Stay far away from this clinic unless you just want zero patient care.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

He is a terrible NP. He is a top five drug prescriber and will not give your medications b/c he's afraid of the DEA. I have multiple issues (fibro, sciatica, migranes, ets) and we reccommended WEBSITES. He was of no help at all. Same with his partner. Staff always finds a way to bill more than your co-pay also. STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013