Ratings for Dr. Gary S. Rogers

diagnosed nodule before biopsy in front of patient. Patient told him beforehand what the nodule was, Rogers did not call Doctor that injected medicine that is treating patient. Rodgers was wrong, patient was right.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Arrogant and prone to mistakes due to his arrogance. Weird manner, seems very fake, and make sure you get second opinion rather than following his care plan. He covers up his mistakes by suggesting conservative care plan, Be careful with this doc, follow your instinct, rather than his supposed "glowing" reputation.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have had two Basil cells removed from my face over the past 3-years by Dr. Rogers. Dr. Rogers is approachable, knowledgeable and willing to explain the procedure he will perform. He seems to have an excellent relationship with his staff. I would not hesitate to return or recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

The best! Knowledgable, smart, knows all the best ways for every situation concerning various cancers and a true gentleman.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Great doc and great staff. Had a complicated melanoma on my face. My surgeon at MGH wanted to put me to sleep and take a big chunk out of my face and have me stay in the hospital overnight. Dr. Rogers was able to remove the cancer under local anesthesia with a minimal wound and I went home 2 hours later. Now the scar is invisible. A great experience.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

I found Dr. Rogers to be fantastic, very focused, very bright, engaging, personable, very knowledgeable. I rate him a 10+ and will return.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Rogers did a terrific job using the MOH's surgery technique on my ear. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

While Dr. Rogers may not be the most talkative, outgoing person, my wife and I found hime to be very easy to approach him with questions. He was highly recommended to us. I think if you are afraid to ask a question to a physician, you will be dissatisfied with their service. We have not been in the 7.5 years we've taken our son to see him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Seemed phony to us. Paid little attention to our child and was vague about the diagnosis. We will not be going back.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

We do not trust Dr. Rogers after experiencing how he cared for our daughter. We lost faith in him based on his communication style with other staff in particular. We feel he minimized our child's level of suffering and did not treat her pain adequately.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Gary S. Rogers's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Harvard-Pilgrim

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "diagnosed nodule before biopsy in front of patient. Patient told him beforehand what the nodule was, Rogers did not call Doctor that injected medicine that is ..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Arrogant and prone to mistakes due to his arrogance. Weird manner, seems very fake, and make sure you get second opinion rather than following his care plan. ..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had two Basil cells removed from my face over the past 3-years by Dr. Rogers. Dr. Rogers is approachable, knowledgeable and willing to explain the proce..."

October 21, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=36994'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 22, 2014
  • City changed from "BOSTON" to "BEVERLY"

February 21, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=36994'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Gary" to "Gary S."

April 8, 2012