Ratings for Erin N. Chase

Probably the worst doctor I have ever had. First of all her schedule is a joke. Call to make an appointment and they say "oh sorry her schedule isn't open to book until next month" then you wait weeks to make the appointment and call and they say oh sorry her schedule is booked now and u have to wait another few weeks - month for her schedule for the next month to open up to book. I've never heard of anything like this in my life. I had to wait 3 months to get an appointment. I should have just changed providers as soon as I encountered this. Then after seeing her I emailed to schedule my annual pap and breast exam and they say they can schedule this for me because her schedule and I have to just test my luck by calling day of and seeing if they have any appts... who has time for that?! She doesn't answer emails but her assistant or office ppl do. She doesn't have any knowledge and isn't 0% helpful. She doesn't care and didn't address or acknowledge any of the problems I came in to see her for. She doesn't listen so that's Another 2 hours of my life wasted.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Her staff is rude. She doesn't take time to listen to questions or concerns. I have dealt with this office multiple times because I take my friend to the doctor. I accompany her into the appointments where the staff and Dr are both short with her. Wait times are horrible. Even calling to speak with the nurse is unpleasant.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014