Ratings for Dr. Caroline Ann Sibley

Dr. Sibley has been my Gynecologist for a few years now. She is very helpful and quick. Sometime I have to wait in the office but she is a busy lady with a big practice. Her staff is friendly and helpful. Always willing to help me out on the phone just very busy. The nurse- MARY has not been there in 2 years I have heard many great things about her old nurse - the new nurse is just ok ( could use some help). I would recommend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. Sibley is an excellent OBGYN. She has helped me with many issues in a kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable manner. The reception staff could use some improvement but Dr. Sibley's nurse, Mary, is always warm and friendly and puts you at ease immediately. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

My wife went to see this doctor after a 1 year wait list for heavy menstrual bleeding and we were told she is the best in the business with the most experience. When we got there we waited about 20minutes before getting called to a room. When the doc arrived she listened to my wife and decided lets do a Pap smear and biopsy which were incredibly painful for my wife and hard for me to just sit and watch helplessly. A few weeks later we were back in her office with the results everything showing up as normal, so we asked what our options are and immediately she suggested a hysterectomy. She suggested removal of the tubes and uterus and my wife agreed and I sat there shell shocked. 1 whole year passed befor my wife saw her again for an in office pre-op which was nothing more than talking. Dr.Sibley then announced she would be removing everything which wasn't agreed upon and when my wife tried to explain this wasn't agreed upon Dr.Sibley then said my wife would have to go on the wait list again for a different surgery. I was appalled when this doctor suggested a blood transfusion for low iron during surgery, on top of listing of numerous complications that could result in future surgeries. My wife was devastated and in tears so she reluctantly signed these papers for surgery. 3 days later my wife called her office and cancelled the surgery and since then which was 4months ago her office has called us every week saying the doctor needs to see her. We've even to,d them we've sought help elsewhere yet the calls keep coming. If a doctor doesn't listen to your needs and their only option is surgery seek a second opinion. Surgery should never be a first line of treatment for any woman who is desperate and seeking help. This doctor acted like she cared but my guess is she only cares that she lost out on money for surgery. I'm glad my wife backed out of the surgery and I'm glad she isn't stressed about this anymore and that she found herbal remedies that are working tremendously. Don't go to this doctor folks find someone else that puts your needs first.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr. Sibley is knowledgeable, compassionate and thorough. I appreciate her very much.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Excellent bedside manner and knowledge. She really cares for her patients

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr Sibley delivered all three of my children, and has helped me through some major health issues. She is a straight shooter and tells you like it is. I trust her with my life and although many think she is rushed its just her personality, she is very caring but does have a practice to run and a large client base so she does not have hours to spend with just one person. She always puts the most urgent case first and I've had to wait at her office but I know that its because someone who is needing her attention is getting it.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I had a TLH completed by Dr. Sibley. Recovery time was fast and I feel wonderful. Thank you Dr. Sibley for improving my quality of life! :)

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr Sibley has delieved 2 of my babies, and soon to be 3. My husband and I feel very comfortable with her. She is very straight forward and no nonsense. If your a helpless pregnant women she might rub you the wrong way.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Sibley gave me a new life:). Hysterectomy for medical issues. Virtually no bleeding post op, super bedside manner. Attention to proper pain control. Cutting edge medicine and a true professional at what she does-she's very bright, straight shooting and compassionate. Lovely woman, very smart-so smart in fact that I trusted her with my life.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

As soon as I found out I was pregnant again I said to my husband, I can't wait to see Dr Sibley again. She is such a great doctor and makes you feel comfortable. She answers all questions thoroughly and makes sure the patient understands what she is explaining. I will be sad that after we move she won't be my OB should I have more babies. She did not deliver my first but made a point of stopping in to see me at the hospital after my emergency c section. This next one will be a scheduled c section and I am excited to have her driver this babe! Hands down an amazing doctor, the best doctor (in general) I have ever been a patient of!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Caroline Ann Sibley's Credentials

• McMaster University Medical School (Grad. 1990)