You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Caroline Ann Sibley

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Excellent bedside manner and knowledge. She really cares for her patients

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr Sibley delivered all three of my children, and has helped me through some major health issues. She is a straight shooter and tells you like it is. I trust her with my life and although many think she is rushed its just her personality, she is very caring but does have a practice to run and a large client base so she does not have hours to spend with just one person. She always puts the most urgent case first and I've had to wait at her office but I know that its because someone who is needing her attention is getting it.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr Sibley has delieved 2 of my babies, and soon to be 3. My husband and I feel very comfortable with her. She is very straight forward and no nonsense. If your a helpless pregnant women she might rub you the wrong way.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Sibley gave me a new life:). Hysterectomy for medical issues. Virtually no bleeding post op, super bedside manner. Attention to proper pain control. Cutting edge medicine and a true professional at what she does-she's very bright, straight shooting and compassionate. Lovely woman, very smart-so smart in fact that I trusted her with my life.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

As soon as I found out I was pregnant again I said to my husband, I can't wait to see Dr Sibley again. She is such a great doctor and makes you feel comfortable. She answers all questions thoroughly and makes sure the patient understands what she is explaining. I will be sad that after we move she won't be my OB should I have more babies. She did not deliver my first but made a point of stopping in to see me at the hospital after my emergency c section. This next one will be a scheduled c section and I am excited to have her driver this babe! Hands down an amazing doctor, the best doctor (in general) I have ever been a patient of!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I have had both my girls with Dr. Sibley. When I found out I was pregnant with my second child I got on her wait list right away! She is compassionate, knowledgable, friendly and "gives it to you straight". There was one appointment where I had to wait quite awhile to see her but there were special circumstances. I found her two receptionists OK. Great on the phone but, pretty rude in person while trying to book back at times that were convenient for me.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Rude, unprofessional, horrible wait times. Very rough physical exam. Was sore after and have never been sore from a vag exam before or since. Will never go back to her

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

As 1st time parents my wife and I were nervous and had tons of questions. Dr. Sibley answered all our questions and put our minds at ease about the various issues and complications we experienced during our 1st pregnancy. As a man who was basically just along for the ride she did her best to address all my concerns and put my mind at ease. My wife enjoyed every visit. During our second pregnancy a short time later again our care was second to none and we had the privilege of having her deliver our baby this time around. Considering the absolute mayhem that transpired there's was nothing but a cal presence throughout the delivery unlike our first which was handled by the doctor on call. My wife would not want any other obgyn and as the guy just along for the ride I'd have to second that. It also helps when the nursing staff tell you that during their pregnancies they CHOSE her as their obgyn. If that doesn't say it all I don't know what to tell you.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Caroline Ann Sibley's Credentials

• McMaster University Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sibley is knowledgeable, compassionate and thorough. I appreciate her very much."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent bedside manner and knowledge. She really cares for her patients "

January 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sibley delivered all three of my children, and has helped me through some major health issues. She is a straight shooter and tells you like it is. I trust ..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a TLH completed by Dr. Sibley. Recovery time was fast and I feel wonderful. Thank you Dr. Sibley for improving my quality of life! :) "

July 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sibley has delieved 2 of my babies, and soon to be 3. My husband and I feel very comfortable with her. She is very straight forward and no nonsense. If you..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sibley gave me a new life:). Hysterectomy for medical issues. Virtually no bleeding post op, super bedside manner. Attention to proper pain control. Cutt..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "As soon as I found out I was pregnant again I said to my husband, I can't wait to see Dr Sibley again. She is such a great doctor and makes you feel comfortable..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have had both my girls with Dr. Sibley. When I found out I was pregnant with my second child I got on her wait list right away! She is compassionate, knowledg..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude, unprofessional, horrible wait times. Very rough physical exam. Was sore after and have never been sore from a vag exam before or since. Will never go ba..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "As 1st time parents my wife and I were nervous and had tons of questions. Dr. Sibley answered all our questions and put our minds at ease about the various issu..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "She is cold, condescending and does not have the best interest of the patient at heart. I started going to doctor Sibley when I was 17 and suffered from abnorma..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sibley saved me from years of excessive bleeding and horrible pain, that turned out to be endometriosis adhesions basically gluing my bladder uterus and bow..."

November 10, 2014