Ratings for Dr. Caroline Ann Sibley

Dr.Sibley is fantastic, wish all doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Sibley was terrific. Direct, clear in her communication style and very thorough in her follow up.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Sibley was my obgyn, very kind, didnt really spend a lot of time with you during appointments, came to visit me while I was in labor and after I had my baby, definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

After waiting months to see her because of pain I was having with intercourse after I had my son by c-section, she told me that it was due to constipation, and also that I was "tense", so that was why intercourse hurt. She judged the tense part on the fact that she shoved her fingers into my vgna without warning, and not gently. Of course I tensed up at that little surprise. I am not a 19 year old virgin, I am a 43 year old woman who knows that intercourse is not supposed to hurt, and it definitely not in my head. I told her I was not constipated and she said many patients do not know it. Ridiculous. After seeking out more opinions, I found out that my uterus is actually adhered to my c-section scar as a result of the birth, and thereby the pain. Will never go back. Tense and constipation? Silly. How about a real answer?

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr Sibley cared for me with all 3 of my kids and for that I'm very lucky! I recommend her for anybody looking for OBGYN.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Sibley has been my Gynecologist for a few years now. She is very helpful and quick. Sometime I have to wait in the office but she is a busy lady with a big practice. Her staff is friendly and helpful. Always willing to help me out on the phone just very busy. The nurse- MARY has not been there in 2 years I have heard many great things about her old nurse - the new nurse is just ok ( could use some help). I would recommend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. Sibley is an excellent OBGYN. She has helped me with many issues in a kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable manner. The reception staff could use some improvement but Dr. Sibley's nurse, Mary, is always warm and friendly and puts you at ease immediately. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Sibley is knowledgeable, compassionate and thorough. I appreciate her very much.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Excellent bedside manner and knowledge. She really cares for her patients

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr Sibley delivered all three of my children, and has helped me through some major health issues. She is a straight shooter and tells you like it is. I trust her with my life and although many think she is rushed its just her personality, she is very caring but does have a practice to run and a large client base so she does not have hours to spend with just one person. She always puts the most urgent case first and I've had to wait at her office but I know that its because someone who is needing her attention is getting it.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Caroline Ann Sibley's Credentials

• McMaster University Medical School (Grad. 1990)