Ratings for Linda Hatch

Unethical. Doesn't care about her patients. Very rude.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Worst nurse ever she believes she is superior to everyone and everyone is a drug user.absolutly worst ever.loves to change meds but only if it's something that doesn't work for you always late even if you have very first appt..if you need a flu shot guess she'd be ok but can't even rely on her to give you a referral

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

This PA did my initial first appointment and ordered lab work to test me for drugs like I was some sort of junkie. She found out that not only do I go into shock when I am poked with a needle but that I am a healthy clean human being. Never have I been so insulted in my life and I wonder where she came up with the idea altogether.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Linda Hatch is the worst Doctor I have ever had. After 4 visits she still hadn't addressed my initial illness nor treated my chronic Deadly diseases. Twice I ran out of life saving medicine because she failed to call in the refill request. She did not even have my medical records!!! She, for some reason felt her take on things were superior to the many expert Cardiologist and Pulmonary Specialist that have treated me, so she wanted to play with my meds that have worked for almost 20 years in keeping my BP normal and heart and lungs going, Yet she never seen any prior test results, lung X-Rays, Heart test, nothing!!! Very jabbery, doesn't listen and no compassion. IF I had took her last advice, the outcome could have easily been death and it isn't over yet, won't know for a couple more weeks if she caused permanent damage. Be careful with this one!!! I hate HATE to bad mouth someone but in this instance it could save a life...

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr Hatch is excellent. She gives you credit for knowing your own body and adds her knowledge to that. She never rushes you. She is very kind and always makes sure she addresses the issue at hand. I loved her!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013