Ratings for Dr. Peter T. Nassar

I called dr Peter nassar's office and spoke to a Michelle. Who was unpleasant and un helpful. She didn't take the time to help find an appointment for a patient and instructed me to call the ER about this patients care with dr nassar. The staff needs much more training regarding patient care and how to speak with patients and help them even if their records show something different than what is being said by the patient. I will be taking this patients care away from dr nassar due to their lack of information with a potential serious health issue with this patient.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Peter is an awesome Doctor. He has delivered two of my three children. He will be delivering the next two as well. The only thing is the wait is aweful, I am not sure if the scheduler is messing up or if they want the schedule that way but every time I go there is at least a two hour wait to see the Dr. There are actually four providers in the office and if you want to see Dr. Peter you have to schedule an appointment with him so the wait shouldn't be that long. He actually apoligized for my long wait.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

He is an awesome doctor. Love his work and would so recommend him to other people

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I LOVE DR. NASSAR, both of them. I liked the son a little more. He is willing to listen, because you know your body best. I went through really crazy medical stuff while pregnant, and it was no worries, he was right there to explain everything to us as it was happening. He always tried to call me down and assure that we would take care of the issues. Dr. always wants you to have several or many options for care and he wants to know what you are thinking!!! I LOVE THIS DR. I recommend him to everyone!!!!! He ended up saving my life in a very scary trip to the Emergency Room ok 5 trips, but wasnt the DR's fault i went repeatedly. THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR WONDERFUL STAFF!!!!!!!!!! NO more babies, from me but I wish i still could see you. Sometimes the wait was a little long, but I never left because he is the only DR. that I was going to trust with literally my life. I havent been since they moved to the new office. Gotta love the staff they are GREAT!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

I've only visited his office once but he was very knowledgeable and kind. He was gentle and I felt very comfortable with him. He seems to be willing to answer all questions.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Peter T. Nassar's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Madera, CA