Ratings for Dr. Patrice Langlois

The most brillant Anesthesiologiste I met. Le seule qui est capable d'injecter safely and correctly in the neck. Il prend le temps avec chaque patient (ce que la pluspart des medecins ne vont pas ) et il est un medecin dévoué et passionné par sa pratique. Je tiens à souligner que je viens de l'extérieur pour voir ce medecin puisque c'est tout simplement le meilleur.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Upon entering the office, I was shocked at the size of the room. The waiting room is approx 12x12 and they have the worst seats for about 15 people. Everyone struggles for comfort in these seats. Patients sit shoulder to shoulder and even in the hallway. If you bring someone with you, they’ll be standing a long tine since he is usually up to two hours late every time. Dr. Langlois is just rude. He does not listen. He avoids questions and when I bring my husband for moral support, he speaks to my husband and not me. IM THE PATIENT. He truly doesn’t give a person a chance to speak. If he does, he interrupts you. If you go back to whatvyou were saying, he rolls his eyes. He gives his opinion and if you want him to elaborate he becomes very snarky. He walks into the room and doesn’t acknowledge your presence. He sits down, looks at his computer and says “what do you want?” Zero bedside manner. To top it all off, his receptionist is so rude it’s unreal. I’ve been a patient here for a couple of years and every tine I’ve been there, she’s been hateful to everyone. The entire ambience of this operation is very depressing. I have to find someone else. This isn’t healthy. I find that he may help with pain but I leave feeling very unsettled for days afterward. I am with many others, this doctor is not a people person.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

If I could give this guy less than one star, I would. He typically runs more than two hours behind and the chairs in his waiting room are pathetic. This man deals in pain management and provides chairs like that. Come on. The waiting room is small and cramped and spills out into the hall. He knows his stuff but he speaks to you with such condescension...like you’re incapable of being on his level. I will give him credit for his knowledge but that’s as far as it goes. Find someone else before you become dependent on him and have to spend hours (not to mention parking fees) waiting on him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I suffer from severe lower back pain. The mechanical failures in my lower back somehow causes pain in my knees and feet. I would dread getting out of bed because I knew my day would start with pain. I am only 50. Dr. Patrice Langlois performed a cortizone injection, and the next day, I was almost pain free. There were tears of joy in my eyes. Bless you Dr. Langlois! You're very good at what you do, and your staff is very warm and kind.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

As Hitler was to peace, Langlois is to medicine. I know Adolf liked dogs at least, I’m not sure about Langlois.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Langlois has helped me so much being able to work and my home life to I am able to do more activities with my family. He has helped me with my pain levels to keep a peace of mind. I am graceful for all him help now and for more years to come 😊😊😊

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I started to see Dr. Langlois in September, 2016. I had broken my wrist and CRPS set in. I can't express how grateful I am for him and CRPS Canada for recommending this Dr. I was somewhat late in starting treatments and CRPS spread to my other hand. I was up to 600 mg of Pregabalin as well as doses of Metamorphone initially and after treatments I am functioning very well with just 50 mg. of Pregabalin a day. The pain I was experiencing was debilitating and now extremely tolerable. Thank you Dr. Langlois. I appreciate you so much. Dr. Langlois is dedicated to his patients and any wait times were rare.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I have found Dr. Langlois to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Langlois for about 2 years now. When I first started seeing him, it was just for injections, but now he handles all of my pain related medical care. The first time I saw him, I was scared. I had read all of these horrible reviews, and I was going to see him to have needles put into my spine!He spent an hour with me answering all of my questions, and going over the procedure in depth with me. If a patient needs extra time, he will give it to them. THAT'S why he is always running behind, because he is compassionate. I am willing to bet that he has spent extra time with every single patient that is complaining. Pain is a very hard thing to deal with. If I have any questions to this day, he will answer them very honestly and directly. Yes, I am still in Pain, and always will be, but Dr. Langlois has gotten me to the point that I am not keeping my husband awake by moaning in my sleep, and I can actually do some of the things that I wasn't able to do in the past. I now see him for 2 different types of injections, and i look forward to them every month. I know that after I get them, I will be more mobile, and even be able to work in my garden! If you are pleasant with him, he will be pleasant with you. He is very much a "you get what you give" kind of man. When patients had to start paying for their own trays, it was because of cuts by the Ontario government. He used to supply them, but at $20 each, he just couldn't afford it anymore. If he did 20 sets of injections in a day, that would be $400 per day! Patients paying for those trays is not uncommon anyway. I paid for them way back in the year 2000 when I needed them before. His staff has always been pleasant with me. I am able to joke around with them easily, and they always greet me with a smile. Again, I have a feeling that you get what you give. I have seen them be harsh with a patient in the past, but really only when they deserved it! He is an excellent doctor who really knows what he is doing. Yesterday when I saw him, I asked if he was going to be able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather. He said "no", but that it was a choice that he made, and that he would rather be at his office talking with his patients. I trust this man and his staff 100%. He does not beat around the bush at all. He is very direct, and will always be honest with you about your care

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Be ready to wait 2 to 3 hours for your appointment. For a chronic pain Dr he sucks makes you wait in cheap chairs a normal person wouldn't be able to wait 2 hours in. I started working so he cut my madication back so I wouldn't be able to work. . I though that was the goal to return to work . Always rushed you through didn't like to ever change the prescription he had save on the computer just wanted to press print. He was one of the most erigant Dr I have ever met he would laugh at your pain . Am are sure to comment on his proud porchee owner trophy on his desk you might help . It all seemed to be about money at least 10 people waiting people out into the hall waiting . He might help more if you can speak French to him .if you are refered to this Dr try to get it changed . I have been at a new Dr for the last 2 years and I am feeling good with her help working 60 hours a week. Work is so great for you if you can get well enough to get there .

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017