You may also like

Rate Dr. Terrence S. Peppy

Dr. Terrence S. Peppy's Ratings

I really wish I could comment on some of the comments on here. I had Dr Pepper he's a wonderful doctor. He eased me through my pregnancy. He was also the doctor that delivered my child. His staff was always amazing. Now granted this was over 10 years ago BUT him still being in business means he's doing something right. Did any of you ever think the reason why he has these "glowing reviews" it may be because he is a good doctor....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Great Doctor. Makes patients feel comfortable and at ease. He was the only doctor that listened and found the out what caused my pain. He saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Terrible hypocrite of a doctor...if that is what you would call him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2827165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr Peppy for more years than I can recall and he is a wonderful doctor. My daughter is also a patient. I have noticed though that the performance of the staff has decreased. The front staff is hard to understand due to their accents. The wait time is out of control. If those things don't bother u then he is the best GYN around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796958].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 4, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Peppy by a friend after I finally got pregnant after a long battle with infertility. I have always had anxiety about my annual appt but he has a way of easing any worry. I spent a lot of time in his office with a twin pregnancy and loved everyone there. I was actually sad that I wasn't able to go weekly after my babies were born! I have since recommended several other patients and they all loved him too. He always takes the time to answer my questions and make me feel comfortable (which I imagine is why sometimes the wait is longer - I know he doesn't rush people out) so I don't mind waiting either. I will never go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637873].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr. Peppy is the best OB/GYN anywhere. He delivered both of my daughters. I now live in NY and would travel to make appointments with him if my insurance would cover it. He truly cares about all of his patients. Wonderful man, wonderful office, wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627717].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Peppy is the absolute BEST! He is friendly and always greets each patient with a big hug. His staff is amazing as well I know each of them by name and they are a remarkable team. He took great care of my daughter and with my surprise pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598139].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr Peppy and his nurses are amazing! They are always willing to help, and it's nice to have a doctor who actually cares about his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555208].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

By far the BEST Dr. I have ever had! I have been a patient for over 10 years and although moved out of Orlando, still drive several miles to see him! Now if I could only find a family Dr. as good as him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145139].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

Love him! LOVE HIM! I been his patient for 7 years, past my childbearing, but wish I would of had him. He is smart, caring and very busy!!! I trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145138].votes_count ]]