Ratings for Dr. Rebekah M. Oyler

Dr. Oyler was not personable, barely looked at my skin before determining a diagnosis, didn't ask any questions, and was formulating responses to questions I had not fully finished asking. I felt rushed, unimportant, and confused by the end of my appointment. She even prescribed a cream in which I would have to order online and told me it would only take 1-2 days, which was not the case, when I called they told me it would take a week to be delivered. Would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I have been to Dr. Oyler several times. She is kind and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I would stay far away from this doctor. I was having problems with warts on my feet and I pointed some out to her. She said "are you sure those are warts or are they bug bites...oh yeah you're right they are warts." She also tried the same treatment 5 times ($50 a piece) untill I asked for something else. She told me there was nothing but surgery but her front desk lady had talked about a cream that would help. I had to tell Dr Oyler that I wanted to try a cream and poof two days later all of my warts were gone. She should've offered that up much sooner. She also took off a wart for me and incorrectluy did the stitches so they all slipped out and now my scar is larger then the original wart. STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Outstanding customer service. Really spent time understanding my problem and explaining the options, both RX and "home remedy". Staff were also courteous accomodating my schedule changes.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

I have been seeing her for a couple of years. She takes the time to listen to you and wants your feedback, especially about how you feel about the treatments being used.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

I have been very impressed by her. She has been helpful and was able to take care of a problem that my previous dermatologist would have made me schedule another appt for. I would love to find a derm thats also open to talking about alternative approaches to skincare, but despite her tendency to want to write a Rx to cure all, I have found her very helpful. You just might want to make sure to ask questions

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

I have been to Dr Oyler on a couple of occasions and I have found her to be very knowledgeable, friendly, and considerate.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2006

I only visited with this doctor one time and she really seemed in a hurry. She did not ask if I had any questions or concerns. She wrote out a prescription, left out the door, did not say what I should if her remedy does not work. Most doctors would let you know when you should reschedule an appointment, not her. She really acted like she was just there to do a job and nothing more. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Rebekah M. Oyler's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp