Ratings for Dr. Terrie R. Thomas

She went on vacation and left her nurse practitioner to deliver my baby. They didn't even monitor how big my baby was before the due date. My baby was too big for a small lady like myself to deliver vaginally. A nurse had to literally used her hands to push the baby out from my belly after they tried everything else . I had very bad hemorrhoid afterwards, and still have them until today which is 7 years later, and the inside of my lady part was torn up and I had those vaginal cysts which I asked her what to do, or if she could remove them but she said no, just leave it alone, and I just have to live with them. I don't recommend anyone to this Doctor, she doesn't care about her patients, you would have to wait for her at least an hour to see her and she'll make it very quick to get you out. Bad doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I love Dr Thomas she's a great doctor. She delivered my first son and I'm 38 weeks pregnant now and she's also going to deliver this baby. I highly recommend her to anybody. She always makes sure you're comfortable and tries to help in any way she can. GREAT DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Great doctor! Love her. Highly recommended . I will use her service again

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr.thomas is a wonderful doctor. I went through several others before I found her. My first visit was great. Every question I had or my husband had she answered. The staff is awesome as well. She does an excellent job. I wouldn't have wanted any other doctor taking care of me or to deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

I love Dr. Thomas she was wonderful! She was so caring and wanted to make sure I was comfortable. Her nurse on the other hand is very cold and if you get a return phone call it is almost always after hours even of its an emergency! Once I didn't even receive a return call and just went straight to the hospital to be seen!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Would like to see real nurses respond to calls and concerns. Made a complaint to Dr Thomas' "nurse" regarding one of the front desk staff only to find out later the person I complained about was her sister. Not surprised my complaint was ignored.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

I like Dr. Thomas. She was very sweet. I've been seeing her for about 5 years and she has always kept me informed about all concerns with my health. She is very knowledgeable about her practice. I only had a minor procedure with her and it was healed in a month. She makes you feel very comfortable. Her nurse is very sweet. She is always smiling. My friends all go to her as well. I recommend her. I do not know about having children with her since I've not had any yet.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

This is the most unprofessional and apathetic ob/gyn office I have ever been to. The nurse is rude, and not helpful. Dr. Thomas offers no knowledge of her field. I had to request treatment that other doctors would have demanded. Do not go to her if you are expecting or under any circumstance. Perhaps she does fine with routine paps, but that is all I would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

I went to her when I became pregnant. I miscarried over a holiday weekend, and was unable to get any help from the after-hours nurse (she wouldn't even take my info to pass on to a physician on-call). My husband and I essentially had to miscarry with Dr.s Google and Wikipedia. We had to wait 3 hours Monday morning to get a call back. We were given no information as far as what would be necessary (which for me, given my white-coat syndrome, would have been helpful). We were told we would have results from my blood test the next day, confirming that no further intervention would be required, but have not been called back (3 days later). No one has called to see how I'm doing. I understand that miscarriages are every day occurrences for them, but I'm devastated. We will NOT go back to this practice, but will instead find one with access to a live doctor in the event of an emergency, as well as caring, supportive staff who actually care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

after 4 girl docs, Dr.Thomas is my fav so far...very genuine and goes above and beyond for her patients. her Nurses are highly trained and make you feel like family! cant say enough positive things! She gives u a confident sense like she is in control with no stress...also, love her boots ;)

Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Terrie R. Thomas's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA