Ratings for John H. Weller

When I first came in as a patient, first I had to wait at least 45 minutes to get in to the appointment. Then when I was giving Weller my medical information, I mentioned I don't talk to my parents because of abuse issues and he scoffed and asked me if I was overreacting about the situation. I was appalled. Then after my surgery (before I could find a new doctor) I went to go see him for severe nausea and all he had to say was "I see they created a problem, and now they want me to fix it. I'm just going to send you back." He didn't even listen to what I had to say or prescribe me anything even though I had just rushed to the restroom to vomit. He is incredibly unprofessional and I would not recommend his clinic at all.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Horrific Experience. Waited 45 minutes. 2 hour experience all together. Didn't prescribe what he said he would prescribe. Unreliable. Called to ask about medication, but receptionist said "I was removed from the system and no longer a patient there" simply because I hadn't been seen in a few months. She did not care about my problem- offered no help, not in an indifferent way, but in a hostile way, as if their facility wanted to get rid of some of their patients. It was actually shocking, the lack of care and concern i received from Cascade Family Care.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015