Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Posnick

Dr. Posnick is a quiet, caring man who there is no doubt is knowledgeable and up-to-date in his field. I have seen him for years and my family has gone to him. He is compassionate and kind and listens. His nurse Marilyn is a gem. She is always a comfort thru procedures and follows up when you ask her things. I WOULD COME FROM A LONG WAY JUST TO SEE HIM.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

The best dermatologist I have ever seen - in the best, most professionally run office. The man knows his field, cares and always gets it right. Bravo.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr Posnick treatment of psoriasis has been so successful that changed totally my daughters life!!!As parents we see our daughter enjoy life, outdoors events and most of all her confidence is back.This doctor is so much at the top of the latest treatment on skin disorders and we have been blessed to find him!!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Posnick is a sweetheart. I really like him. He's treated me for several years. I would recommend him. I also really like one of the nurses. The office staff, on the other hand, leaves something to be desired. One of them is nice to me now because I've gone there for so long, but it took years to get to that point. They (staff) tend to be very unfriendly and somewhat militaristic. It was 30 seconds until the end of their lunch break once and, even though they were all sitting there ready to go, the woman said, "look at the clock, we're not back from lunch yet." I went up 30 seconds later and she checked me in. It was absurd. I believe this practice is owned by Foundation Medical Partners and the unfriendly/rude office staff issue seems to be a common thread with their practices. Anyway, I definitely recommend Dr. Posnick, but I don't think he's taking new patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

I had a horible sking condition that I tried everything for for 3 years! Dr. Posnick saw me and treated me with prescriptions and is 90 percent gone in 2 months! Great job!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. Posnick is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He is caring, he takes his time, he is interested in the person. He follows up with care. He is just one great dr to see. You will never go wrong.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

thank you for all your care - I was petrified that my mole was cancerous, the doctor was very caring, took my concerns seriously, and did the right tests and reassured me. Very empathetic and patient - and so is his staff

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Dr. Posnick diagnosed my melanoma and has continued to follow up for 6 years. Great staff, very caring doctor. The best!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2006

Dr. Robert B. Posnick's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1982)