Ratings for Dr. Jerold J Mangas

I have found Dr. Mangas to be one of the most understanding physicians in the Valley. He has great attention to detail and will spend as much time as you need understanding your medical condition. His diagnosis has been spot on and he is very conservatve in his work ethic.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Mangas has been our family physician for years and he is the absolute best! Thanks to his thoroughness, my husband has fully recovered from a serious illness because Dr. Mangas detected it in the early stages. He is extremely professional, dedicated and has a great sense of humor. We would both highly recommend him. R. & S. Tinker

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I found Dr. Mangas to be short and abrupt with me. I was not happy after leaving his office. He has a sick sense of humor and you don't know if he is teasing or telling you what you need to hear. I would not recommend him to anyone who wants to retain a good relationship with the doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

When i was 4 years old i went to this doctor and he used to make me glove baloons,he was so sweet im only 14 now but he was the best doctor:D

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

The doctor my parents have been seeing for years, he actually went to Med school with my uncle, so we knew we could trust him. When I needed my gall bladder removed, he and his nurse made calls from my room to find a lab that could get me in for testing the NEXT MORNING. One place could get me in the day after and he said "Nope, no good", and called somewhere else. I hate going to the doctor in general, but he has always made me feel comfortable and cared for.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Dr Mangas is very professional, he listens to all of your health concerns and puts right at ease...He is the best Dr in the East valley.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Dr. Mangas is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He spent time with me, asked lots of questions and had his assistant write it down while he checked me out. He was very professional and made me feel like he was concerned for me. He even told me if I didn't do the homework--yes he sent me home with a list of tests and stuff to do--he would personally call me to find out why.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

Excellent diagnostician, spends time with patients and is punctual. He consults with other doctors and double checks prescriptions to make sure there are no possible conflicts. Very, very thorough and kind. Does not rush you and our family feels that we receive the best care from him versus other doctors we have worked with in the past. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Jerold J Mangas's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

MAMSI