Ratings for Dr. Anna M. Campion

I worked with Dr. Campion for 2 years and bared my soul. She went out of her way to help me. At the end she and I had truly erased my demons and I felt whole again . And still do. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr. Anna Campion is one of the best psychologists I have ever seen. She is very dedicated to helping her clients. I have read the other reviews and all I can say is you get out of counseling what you put into counseling.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

serious, insightful, authentic. I was not able to continue with Dr Campion , as I was relocating but several sessions (3) were very productive. Highly reccommend this psychologist as a person of integrity.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

First of all, the information on this website is incorrect. She is not a psychiatrist, but a clinical psychologist. Get it right. There is a complete and total difference. She's fabulous.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Doctor Campion was very attentive and made me feel like she really cared about me.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Anna is absolutely the best doctor I've ever worked with and I've worked with a lot. I am shocked at her poor rating. She is excellent.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Is not helfpul whatsoever. She just sits there and wants me to talk.. I have anxiety, not depression so "talking about my feelings" is not an effective way to get rid of my anxieties. I can talk about it all I want, but for anxiety the only way you get better is by changing the way you think and a therapist has to help you do that. I sat in her office in silence for 30 minutes last appointment. She did not ask me a question. Just watched me sit there and stare at the floor. Terrible.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

On Nov. 1, 2005, the Attorney General of Oklahoma filed a complaint against Dr. Campion, alleging violations of eleven sections of the APA Ethical Standards, and four sections of the ASPPB Code of Conduct. This is a matter of public record, available from the Oklahoma State Board of Examiners of Psychologists, Case No. ADM-05-0061, Complaint No. BC 05-08. In December of 2005, Dr. Campion entered into a "Consent Order" in which she agreed to undergo remedial education and reimburse the State of Oklahoma for the expense of her prosecution.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Anna Campion is nothing less than a quack. Anyone who doubts that should contact the Oklahoma Licensing Board for psychologists (http://www.ok.gov/OSBEP/) and ask for a copy of the validated complaints and disciplinary actions taken against her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

Dr. Campion is a fantastic doctor. I have been under her care several times, and she is insightful, intelligent, and never stops surprising me with how she goes out of her way to improve my condition and quality of life. I won't ever go to a different Clinical Psychologist, and I strongly recommend Dr. Campion to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009