Ratings for Candace M. Napier

This is my horrible experience with her and the practice!!! I liked her upon meeting her for my husbands appointment. I scheduled an appointment with her, and the 1st visit went awesome. I felt like someone was finally going to beable to help me. She sent me for blood work, and after that I made call after call after call to her practice and dealt with the most unfriendly and unprofessional staff, from who answered the phone, to who scheduled appointments to her M.A's. After spending many hours on the phone, 4 weeks later I finally get my blood work results! Now I play h.e.l.l.. trying to make anappointment and get and do whats needed to improve my health. And when I finally do, She walks in with a chip on her shoulder from all the feedback from her staff on my persistant attempt at making all this appointment and she now provokes a verbal confrontation! she storms out of the room and 2 young women who are the managers of the place enter my room and tell me I'm no longer welcome to see Candace Napier. I have never in my 37 years of being an adult women been treated so horribly at a medical facility.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014