Ratings for Cathy Smyser

I just saw Cathy for the first time the other day and I have to say she seems like the most attentive and caring doctor I have come by in years. She was very attentive and helpful to my concerns and went above and beyond in regard to her recommendations and suggestions. I really felt like she heard my concerns, has a genuine compassion for helping and I did not feel rushed in the least.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

She is at North Valley Family Medicine now. http://www.nvfm.com/

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

She unfortunately has left the office me and my family and I went to, and she is greatly missed. If there is a doctor or FNP that I would follow to another practice, she is that one. Our family had the privilege of working with her, and she kept everyone in line, safe, and healthier than most other doctors combined. If you see this, Cathy, thank you for taking care and caring for me and my family. We definitely hope for the best for you!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Cathy isn't actually a doctor, she's a nurse practitioner. However, she is the greatest! She is very thorough, knowledgeable, and attentive. She always treats me like an individual, and I've never felt rushed. She always addresses all my concerns and has helped me in so many ways. She listens! Cathy was recommended to me by a friend, and I now recommend her to everyone I know looking for a new doctor. I really feel lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I have seen Cathy twice now and each time the staff was very polite and helpful. Cathy as well was very knowledgeable and polite and took her time to answer my questions and listened very well to what I had to say. Overall I have had a very pleasing experience each time with her and her staff. I would recommend her to anyone that needs a pleasant experience in a doctor's office.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014