Dr. T. Douglas Gurley

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. T. Douglas Gurley

The team at this office is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

I don't like getting sick but when I do, I know Dr. Gurley and his team will take incredible care of me. There isn't anything I am afraid to tell the team. I know they will take all the time they need when they see me to make sure my questions are answered. They are very quick to respond to questions sent on their portal. I am very happy to have found this practice.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

My Doctor anticipated my needs and helped me to be open and comfortable. Extremely friendly and this place is super super clean i almost couldn't believe i found it.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

I’ve traditionally disliked going to the doctor but coming to see Dr Elliot and staff is like visiting friends. They truly care about your well being n don’t just focus on ur body - they mJe sure ur feeling good about life too. Bravo to this team

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

After difficult times in my personal life, I am finding great help and support as a new patient of Dr. Gurley. The office staff is so personably, professional and sincere. I really think I am going to love it here.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

The best!!!! Great customer service and super accommodating to all needs.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

I have been going to this practice for over 4 years now. I have seen every Doctor and PA there! They are always unbelievably helpful, knowledgeable, and most importantly, they are REAL! We can talk about anything and everything and I feel totally comfortable. Tired of feeling embarrassed at your doctor? GO HERE!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

They are great with the patients, open to listening to my concerns and always offer options.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

I didn't have to wait an extended amount of time to get in for an appointment as a new patient. The amount of paperwork required as a new patient was minimal. The paperless process was very user friendly and intuitive. The reception on the day of my appointment was very warming and welcoming. Alicia Welcome was simultaneously personable and professional. PA Forrest Griffin was very easy to talk to, thorough, and knowledgeable concerning my health issues and/or concerns. I was pleasantly surprised that at the end of my appointment Dr. Gurley himself actually came in and reviewed my record that had been created with PA Griffin. My experience at Dr. Gurley's office was by far my best to date, the epitome of punctual and professional.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

These are the most professional and personable health care providers I've ever had. They make an effort to show genuine concern and are proactive with treatment and care options.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. T. Douglas Gurley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

T Douglas Gurley MD is an Atlanta primary care practice specializing in LGBT healthcare. Board Certified physicians, Dr. Gurley & Dr. Elliott, are joined by Physician Assistants, Forrest Griffin and Jeremiah Robinson. All providers are HIV specialists certified by the American Academy of HIV Medicine.

• English

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• HIV/AIDS