Ratings for Christine Schiller

Dr. C. Schiller does not listen to her patients. She does not provide the education her patients should have and the respect. I find her teaching techniques, her demeanor, her ego, and overall her rudeness. I would never she her as a provider nor recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

My wife was seen by this NP & was taken aback by her rude & unprofessional manner. As an attorney, I advised her to not return! The NP did not introduce herself & a terse discourse from Ms. Schiller ensued. My wife indicated she wanted to establish a new patient relationship & needed her lab work done and refills on medications when they are needed. My wife's 2nd objective, besides finding a physician was to ask if the medications should be adjusted - not if she should take alternative medications. A week later an office assistant called with the results, stating that she was not a candidate for the alternative medications. This is when my wife asked for the lab results and the ranges, which she did not know & relayed to her that this was not the advice she sought, her initial questions were not answered & the NP was unprofessional- never even introduced herself & would not never return. Today we received a letter from her office stating my wife was fired! Absurd!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014