Ratings for Dr. Adam I. Lewis

Dr. Lewis should not be able to practice. looking for others injured by him

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I had a micro diskectomy in 2010. I have been miserable ever since. The pain was so bad when I woke up they had to use 4 shots to mask it. If I were you I would not go to Adam Lewis. Even before he did the surgery he said we may have to put one of these in - referring to an artificial vertebrae. This guy is not the one you want. Go somewhere else. This was the same Adam Lewis on 20/20 news for CAUSING multiple surgeries. Still in terrible pain. Took no time with me to discuss the problem. If you see good reviews be wary!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Please do not let this man (I'm using that word very loosely) preform any type of surgery one you or a loved one. He has a very nice charming way about himself. It took me six months of several close death experiences to see through him. Luckily I fired him as my doctor. Found an amazing doctor & Two weeks later I had anther surgery to correct what Dr. Adam Lewis didn't do correctly the two times he preformed brain surgery. I know that people read these things think that maybe they shouldn't pay attention to ratings.... I know bc I was that person!! I wish I would have listened to what his other patients had to say.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

To the person who wrote she did not feel welcome in the office or the staff did not know what what they were doing. The doctor and the all the staff are working on setting up procedures and calling refills for others

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

When others said nothing they could do. He said he could! Now I have hope again! He is a awesome person! Great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

The negative comments are so true. He had seen my relative in the hospital, knowing there was a lesion in the lung, he elected to biopsy his head. My relative was never the same after and died soon.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Oh my goodness if you care about yourself PLEASE do not go to this clinic. I would bore you with all of the things this clinic did wrong. However I will tell you the most important. This clinic is the worst organized place I have ever been in, the staff is rude an uncaring, they treated me like I was bothering them every time I needed something even making an appointment was a terrible experience. I never felt welcomed there and the way I see health professionals and staff is as people in a position that requires caring and compassion and should treat patients as if they were caring for someone in there family. I can promise they would never want someone to treat them the way I was done. The doctor had no idea what was wrong with me, he is not skilled in reading MRI's efficiently, basically my condition and experience is almost exactly like the review on Nov. 20, 2014 and I was also being seen during this same time. He has a terrible Nurse CNP Julia Bruce. She has to be the meanest cold hearted woman I have ever met in my life. This Julia woman "scheduled" me for a surgery that she couldn't even explain reasoning for and had the nerve to tell me well if this doesn't work we will just do surgery on another part of your back. Of course when I go to the Hospital for this surgery the hospital tells me they have no order for a surgery and when I called the clinic they said OOPS we FORGOT to schedule the surgery in time and we forgot to call you to let you know. Well after that I was done and went to get a new neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Had a broke back in 2 places did kypo surgery . No pain med needed after surgery in hospital left the next morning walked out on my own he is GREAT

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

This dr is horrible. He did not even address my problem I have. He is very arrogant. He pointed to a plaque on his wall and told me he didn't get surgeon of the year for nothing he also didn't get a negative write up in the Wall Street journal for nothing or the law suits for nothing. I was warned by several people not to see him but unfortunately I did. He said nothing was wrong with me just because he could not use one of his metal aparatasus' he bought into on me. I have a mass that he didn't even put his hand on that is causing nerve damage. Do not see HiM PLEASE

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I went to Dr. Molestan first before changing to Dr. Lewis and I am SO!!! glad I did. Dr. Lewis preformed a microdiscectmy on me. I went to my initial visit with him and could barely walk. He scheduled me for surgery 2 weeks later. I had my surgery on a Wednesday and I was at work Friday. When I woke up in the recovery room, I literally felt like a brand new person!! I would recommend him to anybody having back problems!!! Very informative and very caring.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Adam I. Lewis's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1990)