Ratings for Dr. Janet K. Turkle

I met with Dr. Terkel after waiting over an hour after my scheduled appointment. I asked several questions. She spent less than five minutes with me in the room and then the nurse quickly moved me into another room where they're already compiled four pages and a price for nearly $7000 . The price was not an issue however Dr. Terkel's bedside manner is that of someone I would never allow to touch me for a procedure. Seemed very put off an agitated that she had to even talk to me and yet very expensive procedure and I have many questions in which case she' did not answer one. She opened my robe slightly and looked for five seconds didn't address any of my concerns and walked out of the room. It was a waste of my time and now I see why she has so many poor reviewS . Oddly enough I came to her because when I called they said she was so backed up for so long that they couldn't fit me in until spring or summer. But they would put me on the fast track to help me. Help me? That's a very poor sales tactic to get someone in by using the supply and demand button. Funny is she had an opening on March 8. When you are investing in your health and your future the least someone can do is be thorough. They certainly were thorough with the paperwork and the price breakdowns so they could get their money. My gut instinct before I even went to her was that I would not use her because the poor reviews but I need to make sure I had more than one opinion. Do not waste your time do not waste your $50 to reserve a consultation time If you like someone that wants to spend 30 seconds with you and act agitated that she even has to be in the same room and doesn't answer any questions and she has no empathy whatsoever then she's the right fit for you. On another note her staff was absolutely amazing and fantastic. Word of advice , if the surgeon rush es as you, ,acts agitated or put off, and doesn't answer not one of your questions or concerns. Run out of there as fast as you can. If they treat you that way before the procedure, imagine what it would be like after.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr Turkle is wonderful, and her staff is very welcoming

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I recently had a tummy tuck and had some minor complications. When I expressed my concerns, Dr. Turkle got very sassy with me. She always seems very short tempered and agitated. She also doesn't communicate well and gets very defensive when you remind her of what she promised. I thought she just didn't like me but from these reviews I am not the only patient she has treated this way. Her bedside manner and customer service is horrible. I definitely would not recommend her to anyone. She truly does not care once she has your money.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Janet Turkle is a skilled and compassionate surgeon. Over the past 10 years I've been fortunate to have her expertise overseeing my cosmetic beeds, she has performed numerous procedures including breast augmentation, laser resurfacing, Botox injections and injectable fillers. My satisfaction...consistently 100%

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I seen Dr Turkle in 2008 for a breast reduction. Very unhappy with treatment & aftercare. Had surgery felt rushed afterwards to get discharged from surgery center. Few hrs later back in hospital w hematoma in breast, another surgery at midnight. Lost nipples due to reduction & have fat flab on sides .... Still unhappy with results!!! Do not recommend this lady, all about money & no compassion for patients!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Turkle is a very talented, knowledgable and kind person. I have had numerous surgeries with her following a weight loss of over 100 pounds. It takes an artistic PS, who has an eye for esthetics to be able to turn lumps of loose skin into a normal and natural looking body. She gives people natural looking contours (check out her website). What she has done for me has been life changing. I highly reccomend Dr. Turkle!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

A lot of pressure. Lack of communication. Long waits but quick hurried procedures.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Had facial at Phases and the experience was great and would highly recommend it

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr Turkle is the best plastic surgeon she did my breast augmentation and I have recommended her to so many people and her nurses are great as well I was very very pleased with the outcome thank you!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Turkle is great. Very meticulous, caring and a true professional. I was very concerned about scaring and I have none, even though I have a problem with keloids. I would send friends and family to her anytime. The surgery she performed on me, (face, eyes, chin) gave me as much self esteem as I experienced when I got contact lenses at age 16. I did not expect that or even realize that I needed the psychological "lift". I may have her do a few other procedures, as I was just that pleased and happy with these results. She and her staff as well as the surgical center RNs and anesthesiologists she uses, make a comforting, reassuring team. My care at the Women's Surgery Center was excellent...unsurpassed in my few surgical experiences.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Janet K. Turkle's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal