I recently had a tummy tuck and had some minor complications. When I expressed my concerns, Dr. Turkle got very sassy with me. She always seems very short tempered and agitated. She also doesn't communicate well and gets very defensive when you remind her of what she promised. I thought she just didn't like me but from these reviews I am not the only patient she has treated this way. Her bedside manner and customer service is horrible. I definitely would not recommend her to anyone. She truly does not care once she has your money.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Janet Turkle is a skilled and compassionate surgeon. Over the past 10 years I've been fortunate to have her expertise overseeing my cosmetic beeds, she has performed numerous procedures including breast augmentation, laser resurfacing, Botox injections and injectable fillers. My satisfaction...consistently 100%

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I seen Dr Turkle in 2008 for a breast reduction. Very unhappy with treatment & aftercare. Had surgery felt rushed afterwards to get discharged from surgery center. Few hrs later back in hospital w hematoma in breast, another surgery at midnight. Lost nipples due to reduction & have fat flab on sides .... Still unhappy with results!!! Do not recommend this lady, all about money & no compassion for patients!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Turkle is a very talented, knowledgable and kind person. I have had numerous surgeries with her following a weight loss of over 100 pounds. It takes an artistic PS, who has an eye for esthetics to be able to turn lumps of loose skin into a normal and natural looking body. She gives people natural looking contours (check out her website). What she has done for me has been life changing. I highly reccomend Dr. Turkle!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Had facial at Phases and the experience was great and would highly recommend it

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr Turkle is the best plastic surgeon she did my breast augmentation and I have recommended her to so many people and her nurses are great as well I was very very pleased with the outcome thank you!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Turkle is great. Very meticulous, caring and a true professional. I was very concerned about scaring and I have none, even though I have a problem with keloids. I would send friends and family to her anytime. The surgery she performed on me, (face, eyes, chin) gave me as much self esteem as I experienced when I got contact lenses at age 16. I did not expect that or even realize that I needed the psychological "lift". I may have her do a few other procedures, as I was just that pleased and happy with these results. She and her staff as well as the surgical center RNs and anesthesiologists she uses, make a comforting, reassuring team. My care at the Women's Surgery Center was excellent...unsurpassed in my few surgical experiences.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

very pleased with work done, would def return again if given opportunity!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Busy office, very nice office staff, but that is it. Once they have your money, they dont care if you are happy. In February, I bought the eye cream Youth Complex $105! I used it for 2 months. When I went back, I told them I was not happy and it actually caused me more eye wrinkles. I was told that I have to bring it back within 30 days- it takes more than 30 days to determine how something is going to work. In April I had Juvederm filler-$450/syringe. I had 1/2 left. The nurse told me that when I needed it, I could come back and it would be here, and a $50 charge is all I would pay. I just went back for botox and wanted a filler touch up. The new doc told me, sorry-she should not have done that and they dont keep syringes and she was told about doing this. No offer of compensation. I am out $225-Just 'sorry'. I could have just used it up then if I knew they didnt save it. Again, once they have your $, they dont care if you are happy. It seems they do not stand behind their service.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Janet K. Turkle's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Secure Horizons
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a tummy tuck and had some minor complications. When I expressed my concerns, Dr. Turkle got very sassy with me. She always seems very short te..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Janet Turkle is a skilled and compassionate surgeon. Over the past 10 years I've been fortunate to have her expertise overseeing my cosmetic beeds, she has pe..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I seen Dr Turkle in 2008 for a breast reduction. Very unhappy with treatment & aftercare. Had surgery felt rushed afterwards to get discharged from surgery cent..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Turkle is a very talented, knowledgable and kind person. I have had numerous surgeries with her following a weight loss of over 100 pounds. It takes an arti..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A lot of pressure. Lack of communication. Long waits but quick hurried procedures."

December 29, 2014