Ratings for Dr. Robert N. Blatman

Dr. Bob Blatman is one of those rare physicians who has the breadth of knowledge and experience requisite to excel in his practice at one of the world's foremost medical institutions (Boston's MGH) while simultaneously affording patients the kind of humble, caring treatment I ascribe to small-town doctors in ages past. Dr. Blatman carefully guided me (and my husband) through an extremely difficult and medically-challenging first pregnancy with great skill, compassion, knowledge, humor, and grace. Thanks in large part to Dr. Blatman's ability and willingness to work with a team of doctors in other specialties, I received the highly technical medical care I needed, and my first child was born healthy. Dr. Blatman subsequently provided more excellent care during my second (and fairly routine) pregnancy, delivering another healthy child. Whereas some doctors treat you as just another case, Dr. Blatman sees you as a whole person. My family and I will always remain deeply grateful to him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Robert N. Blatman's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)