Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Hathaway

Dr. Hathaway is an absolutely phenomenal doctor. I have him now for all 3 of my kids ages 15, 11, and 1. He is EXCELLENT with all ages!!!! Thumbs up to you doc!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I love Dr Hathaway, I wish I still live in MA so i could take my children to him. He was my doctor from the time I was born in 1984 until I moved to Florida when I was 14 years old. He saved my life and he was and still is my favorite doctor. I talk about him all the time, and I am currently writing a paper about him for school. I always thought he was the Greatest American Hero (you know from the TV show) and now I know he is.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

did not come to the hospital when my infant was admitted to the ICU, instead he senta representitive from his practice.Did not return any phone calls and we could not get in touch with him.Pick another doctor

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Hathaway has been my doctor since I was two years old, and I love him. He's very knowledgeable and kind. We've had some awkward moments recently--I'm not a kid anymore, and, being that I'm a woman, he's had to address some things with me I think he'd rather not dwell on. He's very respectful, always wants to know if I want a nurse in the room or anything. Always available to answer questions by phone, and has seen me for some emergencies on short notice. After my brother was misdiagnosed by another doctor, Dr. Hathaway made the correct diagnosis and got him treatment immediately. He is a warm and kind man, and anyone would be lucky to have him as their doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Thomas J. Hathaway's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1981)

Carefirst Bcbs