Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Hutchison

Terrible wait times and the staff --- ugghhh! Awful! Rude and very unhappy! Sad because she is a good dr but her staff does not represent her well.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr is very knowledgeable but my appt ran very very late and staff is awful!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Great doctor who listens. I have used her for all 4 of my pregnancies and wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Annual exam rescheduled 2 different times, then when I had my appt. did not get seen until a 1 1/2 hour wait time. Dr. Hutchison is wonderful but her wait time is ridiculous to say the very least. Her office staff is horrible, rude and not welcoming at all. Good thing I have been her patient for a long time. But with the long wait times and snotty staff I am thinking of changing doctors. Too bad because I love the doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

Dr. Hutchinson is fabulous, just outstanding in every way. Her check out staff person is rude and not friendly at all, not even the slightest smile. My really good visit ended on a sour note because of her. Hard to believe that such a pleasant, friendly and caring physician would have a staff member like that.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

If you enjoy rude nurses, waiting an hour after your scheduled appointment time, being charged for undiscussed lab tests and being diagnosed incorrectly then Dr. Hutchinson is the right doctor for you. I highly advise women to stay away from this practice.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

She is an amazing doctor and is very personal. When we got pregnant with our son she kept encouraging us on how great we were doing even my husband. I may live on the Northwest side of town, but she is completely worth the drive. She even came in on her day off (Sunday) when I was her only patient she induced me because of my PUPPS. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I love this woman. She helped me get pregnant twice, finding out I had poly-cystic ovarian disease. I agree with the comments regarding being punctual. I waited an average of an hour per visit, but in my opinion, it was worth it. She cares about you! She wants your pregnancy and baby to be as healthy as possible. I appreciated her professionalism, but loved her motherly, kind spirit. I want her to deliver all of my babies. I suggest her highly!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Hutchison is hands down the best doctor I've ever seen for any reason. Even my husband lamented, too bad you don't see men. She's that nice!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Jennifer Hutchison's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1985)