Deborah A. Needle

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Deborah A. Needle

Dr Needle goes above and beyond providing good medical care. She listens to the patient about past and current medical conditions to provide best assessment in a positive patient-centered practice. You come away feeling better in all regards while receiving excellent diagnostics and treatment. I really never trusted doctors seeing most as arrogant and money-driven. I trust her as she is smart and caring. She is just the best.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Deb Needle is an amazing provider. Honestly, they just don't make them like this anymore. She really takes her time, listens to you and you can feel that she genuinely cares about you. I've been to a number of different primary care practices in the past but I've never experienced the kind of care she gives. She's thorough, smart and down to earth. I felt I could really open up with her and as a result, I've found myself doing better and feeling healthier and more optimistic than I've ever felt before. Thank you Deb and thank you Evolve Medical for being the best!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Deborah A. Needle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD