Ratings for Dr. Andrew D. Samel

If you are not happy with the results of his procedure, he is very smug and smarmy about it. He does nothing to offer to make any amends.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I went to Dr. Samel with a few concerns, since melenoma runs in my family. He made me feel silly for worrying about them and basically seemed annoyed the entire appointment. I want a doctor that takes the time to listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Very helpful in diagnosing skin cancer moles. He performs surgery when he can very professionally and refers out for more problematic cases. A little bit of a wait to see him as with most good doctors

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

I have a very busy job like most people and have to change appointments due to emergencies or problems that arise. Dr. Samel's office does not like to accomodate for this and stated that I must call daily to see if they have any openings and will only be able to schedule an appointment this way and hung up the phone on me. The office manager felt like it was her job to be unprofessional and rude over the phone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007

This doctor refused to put a topical gel on patient to remove a mole. Referred to front desk to purchase a $15.00 TUBE of gel,when only a dab of gel necessary. I find this to be beyond cheap and did not respect him pushing for a private sale especially when I was not told I could purchase it at a drug store.He lost money by his refusal to consider using his own gel as I did not go back due to the principal. I did give him the chance to reconsider to no avail.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Andrew D. Samel's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Oxford