Ratings for Jennifer L. Difrancesco

Very arrogant and uncaring. Doesn't listen to her patient's at all. Seem's very unhappy and angry with her job and everyone around her.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I have been seeing Jennifer for the last several years, and she just keeps getting worse. She does not listen or show any form of compassion for her patients in any way, shape, or form. She is incredibly arrogant, and her bedside manner is atrocious. I do not feel that she has genuine concern for my health and well being, or for that of any of her other patients. She does not listen to any concerns or observations you may have, merely brushes them aside and continues on in her haughty assessments. I would BEG someone to not go to her. Health care professionals are supposed to make you feel better! She will make you feel worse in more ways than one after dealing with her!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I really like Jennifer, she is very knowledgable and she listens to me. She treats me with respect and I feel that age is the best doctor I've had. I recommend Jennifer to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I have never had such a terrible experience with a health care worker in my life. Her name is Jennifer L. Difrancesco, NP. I went for my appointment and she totally messed up my prescription. She changed it without even talking to me about it. I have never had such a bad experience, with a nurse that was so unknowledgeable about common medications and common illnesses. She doesn't listen at all the her patients. When I tried to tell her my problem she would interrupt me and acted very arrogant. I have been going to peace health medicine, in Eugene Oregon for years, and have never had any problems with the doctors. I will never go in to see her again, I will wait much longer if I have to so that I can see my doctor, who is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013