Ratings for Dr. Jennifer J. Altman

Dr. Altman is great. She is very cary and attentive to my child's needs.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

I second all the wonderful remarks of the other poster. We've been seeing Dr. Altman since 2007 with all 3 of my kids, she's the best. I fell in love with her style and warmth since the first day I met her in the hospital. She helped me with my initial breastfeeding problems & I've been very successful at breastfeeding all of my children since! I don't always agree with everything she says but she is open to my concerns anyway. We all love her.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

this lady is nothing but a seller for sentera trying to create problems so you have to spend more money on unnecessary appointments and visits. Her staff is rude and has zero customer service skills. My wife was bringing our newborn to her for about 3 visits until i put my foot down and she was finally able to see her for what she really is , another BS doc that sells items for sentera like its a time share or someting. She is extreamly nice and easy to talk to but she also doesnt listen to what you have to say. She wouldnt even change our daughters formula for us saying well I know its expensive and you should just feed her less if shes spitting it up????? I mean come on now feed your child less? REALLY? when shes in the 8% for weight her age? Need I say more about this doc?

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

We met Dr. Altman at the hospital when my son was born in 2007. She was also at the hospital when my daughter was born in 2008 (Even though she was supposed to be off duty at the time). We have 4 children and all see Dr. Altman. She and her staff are amazing! Helpful and very informative. One of the best things I like about Dr. Altman is the fact that she is quick to diagnose but she is not the type of doctor to prescribe medication unless truly necessary. The staff is quick to respond and always helpful with questions! If I had a choice, Dr. Altman would be MY doctor as well!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Jennifer J. Altman's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal