Ratings for Dr. Jenny J. Liaw

I have been seeing Dr. Liaw for several years and although the wait time can go up to 3 hours, it is worth it. She asks a lot of questions and listens well. She is patient & caring and in my opinion what a real doctor should be. I never felt rushed as she always takes her time with me. Her specialty is hematology and oncology.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

She's never on time and you have to wait a long time, but she's worth it. She's great. Is very kind with all her patients. Always has time to talk with you no matter how many patients she has. She really cares about each paitent. I would recommend her to anyone who doesn't mind waiting. I am now in remission and thank her for all her knowledge and for the treatment she gave me.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr. Liaw specializes in Hematology, Internal Medicine & Oncology. As a result she is frequently busy with her patients receiving chemo. Wait times can be longs but she is worth it. She is very thorough and careful when dealing with patients.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Jenny J. Liaw's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1986)

Kaiser-Permanente