Ratings for Dr. Narin Tanir-Avci

WORST doctors office ever!!!! All around awful experience! I went as a new patient and never filled out any paperwork while there. I had testing and lab work done and after 3weeks of calling every day to get results I was not able to get ahold of anyone. I went to get a copy of my records and they were going to charge me. I called to speak to the so called "office manager " what a useless joke!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Has a staff member that signs for patients medication. (The company ships it via FedEx to the docors office) So she signs for the package(s) then conveniently loses the package (more then once but the first time the medicine was opened and then given to us) also every single sample of the same medication disappears as soon as the samples are received. I DO NOT RESPECT A DOCTOR THAT HAS A THIEF WORKING FOR HER AND DOESN'T LOOK INTO THE ISSUE SHE ALSO SAYS ITS LOST. I will not give out this persons name but.... R.H is her initials

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I am so relieved to have found Dr. Tanir. I just became a new patient after years of looking for a good doctor, after mine retired. It truly is so hard to find a doctor that actually cares and LISTENS. She really knew her stuff. She took her time and had no ego unlike most doctors. I am so ecstatic and want to refer everyone to her!! Thank you Dr. Tanir for really caring about your patients. Melanie V.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

She is great doctor .She helped a lot.Stuff is friendly.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

dr tanir did a ekg and said i had heart damage to 2 chambers of my heart..i was very puzzled by this diagnosis but followed through with her tests and heart doctor. after going through a gambit of tests...heart doctor said i was just fine. this was a "huge" error on her part and she offered me no explanation as to how this could have happened. she is also very hard to understand her accent.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Just about as personal as you can get. I now have lots of friends going to her and our husbands do also. She is a fine, caring, real, Doctor who DOES NOT watch the clock to get you out and the next one in.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

She was perfect.She helped alot.thank you DR TANIR

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. Tanir is the worst physician I have ever been to and has no idea what she is doing. She diagnosed me with strep throat without ever doing a throat culture. It turned out not to be strep, but acid reflux disease. She prescribes so many medications that are unnecessary. She asked how my stomach felt, and I said fine, though I was suffering from acid reflux which was indicated by a gi scope which was prescribed by my new doctor. Instead of prescribing a med to help the acid reflux, she prescribed Zelnorm which is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006