Ratings for Dr. Jun H. Lee

Can't understand the bitter unhappiness with previous reviews. Wow I have to make a comment best doctor I have ever seen. Has a broad knowledge of medical related things. Very attentive to discussing with you all the questions you might have. Calls personally with blood work results any doctor ever do that, absolutely not. Whenever I see him I leave thinking how fortunate I am to have him as my primary care doctor. If you are lucky enough to have him as your primary care you will not be disappointed. His service to the community first rate and I owe him for the wonderful care I feel I have received...........................

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

His service has degraded so much, I feel he does not care about me anymore.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

A know it all & don't listen to you. He thinks he can handle everything instead of sending patients to a specialist. He made me feel embarrassed while answering his questions. Run from him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Avoid this doctor. I had multiple episodes of irregular heart beat, requested to see a heart doctor but he wouldn't make a referral, telling me everything came back alright. Everything is not alright !! I just went ahead and found/saw the heart doctor myself, who told me I have a life threatening heart condition called fibrillation, and now I'm scheduled to see another specialist who does electrical glaze thing. Dr. Lee also missed a heart murmur which my cardiologist said nobody can't miss and I've been with him for almost a year.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Am very pleased with Dr Lee and with his office staff - they are all kind and attentive. Always discusses results of tests in terms that are easily understood.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr Lee is the WORST doctor I have ever seen in my life. I was a patient of his for 2 years. At first, I thought he was a good doctor and helpful. As time went on, every 3 months of having to see him for refills, he became very short with me, very inattentive. There was one visit that I went in for from straining mt back pretty bad and he said to me "This is not a drug clinic". Excuse me? This was my doctor that I trusted. That was the ONLY time I had ever gone in for pain and he accused me of that. SO DISRESPECTFUL. But I continued to see him and just blow off his rude and disrespectful statement. October 2012 he prescribed me Paxil for depression and anxiety disorder. I did not have the $60 cash for an office visit and withdrawing from it. Paxil has the WORST withdrawal, so bad that there are plenty of lawsuits on Paxil.I called in requesting a medication for nausea and throwing up, never asked for anything for the terrible headaches or brain zaps or insomnia, just the anti-nausea CONT

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Lee is very good. He answered all my questions, thoroughly. Am very pleased.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Lee is an excellent doctor. I feel like he listens to me and really wants to help. His staff are very nice and helpful too. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a good primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Lee for about a year and am now disappointed. I have been having severe back and neck pain and he treated me like a patient trying to score drugs. I am highly insulted and at this point I am not sure I will go back to him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr. Lee is interested in his patients, knowledgeable, and semi-conservative in his approach. He explains in layman terms to assure understanding. His staff is refreshingly competent and pleasant. All in all very likeable and engenders trust.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr. Jun H. Lee's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1993)