Ratings for Jesus Ceja

Jesse Ceja our new provider is such a sweetheart! He really loves what he does and spends time listening and answering all the questions we have for him. He is very patient and smart! We are glad we found him out here. He manages our chronic diabetes, hypertension and asthma. We really recommend him there are hardly good doctors like him. Its a blessing we found him!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I was really impressed with Mr. Ceja at Ashlan Medical Clinic . He managed to do what my old doctor didn't do in 5 years! I recommend all my family to Mr Ceja! Great provider but his staff needs improvement.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

So far I have no complaints on my new provider I recommend him its close to my home.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

I had the pleasure of seeing Mr. Ceja at Ashlan Medical Clinic who was highly recommended by my friends. I was skeptical to see another provider because of my bad experiences with doctors in the past, but after seeing Mr. Ceja I understand why people go see him. He appears to love what he does and took great care of me!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Mi familia mira al dr ceja y lo siguimos a donde este porque es muy bueno y amable con toda mi familia. Que dios lo guarde y los cuide al dr ceja porque nos ayuda estar mejor de salud.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Great provider one of the best I've seen. i highly recommend him! He Saved my life Deserves 10 stars!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I have followed Jesse wherever he goes! He has alway provided exceptional care for me and my family. I would not change providers over him i highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Its sad how other doctor just want to get u out as soon as they can doctor Jesus takes more time to see what is the best help he can provide for me that to me means alot so yes thank u for caring and my God bless u always

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Great little place to get things done. Excellent male provider.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015