Ratings for Dr. Marcos E. Amongero

I went to this doctor seeking advise on how to move into my senior years with a 32 yr old spinal fusion. He said there was no surgical issue and he therefore had no advise. He was rude and curt. He made me feel that my issues and concerns were not important. I was trying to be proactive and he could not be bothered with me unless I had a surgical issue.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Outstanding doctor and surgeon. He did an outstanding job on my back. I had spondolositheis of L4 - L5 and L5 - S1. Instead of cutting through my back muscles etc, he went through my abdomen and put 4 hollow screws between both sides of both vertebrae. He then cut some bone from my right hip, ground it up and placed it in the hollow screws so everything would grow together. He did an outstanding job and my recovery was about half of what it would have been had he gone through my back muscles. Doctor, if you read this, I really appreciate you. Jim W. January 2001

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

A number of people had recommended Dr. Amongero for my back surgery, as one of the most competent in town. He was very friendly and empathetic to my chronic pain. When I had difficulty getting insurance approval for my surgery, he worked after hours to straighten things out. My surgery was successful, and nine months later, I feel better than I've felt in years.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Marcos E. Amongero's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

GHI