Ratings for Dr. John S. Adams

Dr. Adams did a great job with my first born. I really enjoyed him being my doctor he was very understanding. The only thing I could complain about was how long it took for his appointments. I would have an appointment set at 9 and I would never get out til 12 that part was ridiculous. But other than that I really loved him. I would recommend him to others

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

he is the nicest sweetest doctor i have ever been too in my LIFE !i would recommend him too any & everyone !

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Adams is an AMAZING dr. He is very friendly, and makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

He is a good doctor and i would advise any one to go check him out.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

I would not go any where else but to him. He IS caring and WILL answer any question you have. He takes time to make sure you leave happy and feel good about your health. Love his staff also! Very sweet and never rude.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

I have been going to him for 6 years.. He saved my son's life when I was still pregnant. Dr. Adams and his staff, always are willing to answer question, give advice, and explian everything they have to do, and why. I would recommanded him to anyoe looking for a understanding, caring Dr.. One thing I admire about him is after Hurricane Katrina Dr. Adams took in 22 members of his family. Now that does not reflect on his doctoring skills, but does give a general idea of the type of human he is. His staff is always friendly, and smiling. Even my husbands likes Dr. Adams, and he's the only male OBGYN that my husband trust.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

My recommendation to someone who is looking for a caring and understanding doctor would defiantly be LOOK ELSEWHERE!! I think this doctor doesn't even like his job. He's unpatient, rude, and very brutal during examinations.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

He is always very understanding and helpful. I think he is the nicest doctor that i have ever been to.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. John S. Adams's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

GHI