Dr. Mark J. Niederee

Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Niederee

I put my trust in him and even after extensive discussion, he and his office refused to work with me or my attorney after a billing mistake on their part that even my insurance company said they should easily be able to correct. Cost me 2 years of hassle and over 1500.00 that should have been totally covered by insurance.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

His office moves quickly but given that I sit and wait everywhere else it was welcome

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

He is the most concerned exacting doctor I have ever seen. He took care of me in the hospital making sure everyone else stayed on top of their game.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

He was professional and took care of me from initial visit until I was cured. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

First appointment waited long period. He came in apologizing but was with patient who just found they had cancer. Explained very well. I felt he was concerned.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I appreciated that he valued m time by staying on schedule. To the point and very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Good Doctor, but he is in a rush when you see him. Every time I have gone to him, he leaves the office and I think he's coming back. Instead, his nurse will walk in and tell me what needs to be done and that's the end of it. His staff is friendly and you don't wait long to see him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

I think Dr. Niederee is a competent surgeon however he needs to work on his bedside manners. When he comes in to the room he acts like he's in a hurry....in fact I had to have the nurse chase him down after he left because I still had a few questions. On my visit after my surgery he came in to the room and said I had cancer and needed to have another surgery then he walked out. I had to make another appointment just so I could talk to him and ask him some questions.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Mark J. Niederee's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med