Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Suarez

Dr. Suarez Has always been there for us. She has been my daughter's Dr. since 2008. She and the staff (esp. Barb Morris RN) have treated the whole person .Not only is she Knowledgeable regarding the disease but more importantly she has the ability to treat my teenage daughter with respect and the end result is a compliant patient. Not an easy task.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Suarez has been taking care of my now 6 years old daughter since last September 2013. She is very dedicated and caring. take her time to personally call us for test results or just to find out the progress of my little princes. thanks Dr.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Suarez always late and speak repeating more than 5 times, some time she confuse but I hope she will learn her act.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Suarez always makes you feel like your her only patient and spends ample time with you. You can truly tell that she cares.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr Suarez is very caring. She was recommended by our doctors and we never regretted it. Very knowledgable and friendly. Makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

My daughter and I always feel very comfortable around the staff and Dr. Suarez. This office has to be one of the best in care, knowledge and consideration. Everyone is so nice. My daughter is often apprehensive but leaves with such a great feeling. I would highly recommend Dr. Suarez and her staff to anyone who needed an Endocrinologist. St. Christopher's is also a wonderful hospital!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Suarez! She is a great doctor! Very very knowledgeable, professional and pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Always have a great visit. takes good care of my daughter answerings all our questions.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr.Elizabeth Suarez was a very Easy doctor to talk to, she answered all my questions I had on the concerns with my daughter. I would recommend her to any parent seeking a great endocrine doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

This is a wonderful practice. Dr. Suarez is knowledgeable and very polite. She is easy to talk to, and I am very pleased with her care for my son through the years. I would highly recommend her to any patient looking for medical care in the field of endocrinology.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Elizabeth A. Suarez's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1988)

UnitedHealthcare