Ratings for Dr. Chadi G. Haddad

Dr. Chadi Haddad is the best! I feel very comfortable with him. His office is very clean and his staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Had the worst experience with this doctor so I switched to dr chin in garden city who took good care of me. Not recommended to anyone

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

This office is very friendly, and the Doctor and Midwife are great.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Haddad is wonderful. I have worked with many doctors and have gone to different ones over the years and he is probably the most thorough of any I have ever met. He is very friendly and though the wait can be long it is always worth it. I would rather wait and see someone who knows what they are doing then be in and out with a doctor that was not as knowledgable. I recommend him to everyone. His staff is also very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Excellent Doctor. Recommended to any person to go.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I have several issues here.. I went for my first check up, had an ultrasound done and dr.Haddad sent me out for a transvaginal one at the hospital because of there being no fetal pull. the hospital said it maybe was just to early & my doctor would call me & send me for another one in a few days. He never called me about these results but did have me come in for extra blood work (to check to make sure numbers were doubling as they should)I was told they'd have results the next day, NO, I call, I get told tomorrow, NO, I call again, and get no answer and now I get to wait all weekend. He's had me worried for 5 days soon to be 7 if he even calls me on Monday I have no idea if everythings okay. The office bathroom (redford) on both trips this week were dirty, trash cans full, debree on the floor ect. and while staff are super sweet & very friendly, over the two visits both monday and wednesday when taking blood had to poke me 3 times the 1st & 6 the 2nd time before hitting a vein

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Doctor is very professional and knowledgeable. Explained every step of the way for my surgery.I will recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Dr. Haddad is very personable and came highly reccomdended to me. He seems to be a natural obstetrician. My only real complaint is that sometimes i feel that he has not taken the time to explain problems, tests, and treatments to me becuase he is so busy and there is always a long wait at his office.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

I have visited many doctors in my years, I can honestly vouch that Dr. Haddad is a professional expert in every way. He acquires many skills that many doctors lack. He spends time with his patients treating them with respect, and dignity while also educating them of their problem. The doctor is always on time, a people person, with an exceptionally helpful staff. Also, very clean office environment. I would certaiunly recommend him to people I care about.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009