Dr. Robert J. Knowling

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Knowling

Very satisfied with my results, I chose this position based off of a previous patients right now and mine it was a wonderful knowledgeable and experienced I was educated on all of my options so I was confident using him and making a sound decision about the services that I wanted😦.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Wonderful experience during a difficult time. I researched him and talked with more than 5 friends and family who had a good experience. I was well-informed and Dr. Knowling patiently answered all of my questions. I was impressed with the required medical tests prior to the procedure to insure that I was a good candidate. I researched for several months before choosing him for my procedure. The procedure had a beautiful outcome with minimal recovery time. The staff went above and beyond what I expected from pre- through post-op. My mother had a similar positive experience with a great outcome. We both highly recommend this great team.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Knowling did my breast reconstruction following a mastectomy for breast cancer. My results are great and his staff is so caring and compassionate. Would without question use him again for all my plastic surgery needs

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr Knowling did my tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) in 2005. (I was looking for a doctor and checking the ratings for a different procedure and saw Dr. Knowling and thought I should add a rating for him) Although I did not come out looking like a sports illustrated model, I did look just as he said I would and was pleased with the results. The scary huge scar faded very well and is hardly noticeable now. I would recommend him and girls be realistic about your expectations!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Knowling takes care of our whole family me, my husband (now deceased), my brother, daughter-in-law, step granddaughter and my oldest daughter is making an appointment with him today. We are all very happy with his skill, personality, his caring concern about all of us and any problem we may have. He also did my neighbor across the streets breast removal and reconstruction and she and her husband feel as we do. I recommend him to anyone that needs a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Robert J. Knowling's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1987)