Ratings for Dr. Diane Cowger

I went to Dr. Cowger when I had no insurance and her prices were reasonable, and better than other optometrists in the area. Wally, her front desk manager is great--very personable and helpful! Dr. Cowger is very knowledgeable and truly takes her time with each patient so you get a quality visit. The ONLY downfall to the office is they take NO insurance! :-( Once I finally got insurance, I had to switch optometrists because I can't justify paying for insurance that I can't use at her office. Sad to leave her but I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great optometrist! They also have a really diverse selection of glasses too!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I recommend her highly. She is very thorough and caring. If she doesn't know the answer, she will take the time to look it up. I enjoy her as a person and my visits are always pleasant. Very positive experience.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

The most thorough eye exam ever. Caring, knowledgeable. Wouldn't change eventhough she does not take my insurance.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Super doctor, very caring, great personality, very knowledgeable. Really spends the time and cares to do it right. Has solved problems that "better" doctors couldn't. Does not take insurance.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006