Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Curtis

Doctor Curtis is a very great gi and he loves to help his patients

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Curtis is great! He diagnosed my acid reflux immediately and after about a month of treatment I was basically symptom-free. Definitely one of the most caring, knowledgeable, thoughtful doctors I've ever had.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Very good experience. Nurse Anne was calming, informative and caring ! Would recommend.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Professional and expertise at what he does so well!!! I have been a patient of Doctor Curtis since 2008 and he was responsible for saving my life.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

My experience with Dr Curtis was VERY disappointing. There were so many mistakes made regarding my care, it was all very costly to my health and very disappointing to me as a human being!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Curtis was serious but friendly and took my pain seriously despite the tests coming back as negative.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Exceptional Doctor! Very skilled, good personality, very patient oriented and responsive. Can't ask for more.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

After being left untreated for proctitis by another doctor, it developed into pancolitis. It was through luck that I ended up with Dr. Curtis. If you want to sit and listen to someone talk down to you, he isn't the guy. His method is collaborative. Under fairly low probability cirucmstances, he was able to keep my colon where it belonged. Was there to see me in the hospital every morning by 7:00 am. Good sense of humor, bedside manner. Very responsive to my calls. Usually heard back within an hour unless he was doing procedures (mostly on Fridays). As a full package, he's probably as good as you'll find.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

has taken an above average interest in my wellfair. Great doctor, very personable

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

I'm getting excellent care from an excellent doctor. I feel lucky that I found a primary care professional that is on the top of his game. It is apparent that he loves helping people and doing what he is doing.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Richard L. Curtis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1975)