Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Curtis

I was recently recommended to Dr Curtis. As a patient you go to a doctor with the hopes of getting answers to your pain.Right from the start Dr Curtis showed genuine care and professionalism towards my discomfort.He treated me like he's been treating me for years .He reassured me that he would get to the Bottom of my pain .Dr Curtis was true to his word he recommended another great doctor who successfully operated and fixed my issue. I was a needle in a hay stack one of hundreds that Dr.Curtis has met .I thank Dr . Curtis in going the extra mile and getting me on the road to recovery. I hope anyone in pain to enter his office , it will be a life changing experience.Your patient Maurice Gill .

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Best PCP I ever had-was with him almost 20 years. Knowledgeable, caring ,tremendous bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Doctor Curtis is a very great gi and he loves to help his patients

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Curtis is great! He diagnosed my acid reflux immediately and after about a month of treatment I was basically symptom-free. Definitely one of the most caring, knowledgeable, thoughtful doctors I've ever had.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Very good experience. Nurse Anne was calming, informative and caring ! Would recommend.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Professional and expertise at what he does so well!!! I have been a patient of Doctor Curtis since 2008 and he was responsible for saving my life.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

My experience with Dr Curtis was VERY disappointing. There were so many mistakes made regarding my care, it was all very costly to my health and very disappointing to me as a human being!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Curtis was serious but friendly and took my pain seriously despite the tests coming back as negative.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Exceptional Doctor! Very skilled, good personality, very patient oriented and responsive. Can't ask for more.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

After being left untreated for proctitis by another doctor, it developed into pancolitis. It was through luck that I ended up with Dr. Curtis. If you want to sit and listen to someone talk down to you, he isn't the guy. His method is collaborative. Under fairly low probability cirucmstances, he was able to keep my colon where it belonged. Was there to see me in the hospital every morning by 7:00 am. Good sense of humor, bedside manner. Very responsive to my calls. Usually heard back within an hour unless he was doing procedures (mostly on Fridays). As a full package, he's probably as good as you'll find.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Richard L. Curtis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1975)

Harvard-Pilgrim